Chapter Twenty

Edd's POV:

"I still think you should stay with me." Eddy tries to plead me to stay with him instead of with Kevin. I glace at Kevin as he walks by and look back at Eddy.

"I'm sorry Eddy,but I just can not leave Kevin when he has shown me so much kindness." I say.

Eddy clicks his tongue and grabs ahold of my arm,and pulls me out of the cafeteria."Stay here Ed!"

"Okie Dokie Eddy!"

He drags me through the hallway and pushes me against the lockers. "Ouch! Eddy that was very rude!May I ask what is going on with you today? You don't seem like your se-."

"Why does it have to be Kevin?Why shovel chin? The jerk that picked on you when we were kids?" He angrily says hitting the lockers right beside my head.

I flinch."Eddy your not making any sense. What do you mean, why Kevin?"

"Because Edd, I..."He says stopping mid sentence.

"Because you what Eddy? Please tell me what's wrong I'm your fri-" My eyes widen as Eddy's lips meet mine.(0Δ0)

As soon as my head registered what happened I try to push Eddy off me with as much strength as I could.

Why would he do this I thought we were best friends? I held back tears as Eddy backed away and let me go.

We both turn our heads as we hear the sound of knuckles popping. And a voice before we hear running.

"You fucking Bastard!!!"

Author Here!
Heya guys!! First sorry for the short update AND the cliffhanger (I know it was mean of me)

Im currently in my last class period,But let me know what you thought of
The new chapter By clicking that vote star! And don't forget to comment cause I love reading your comments it brightens my day and makes me laugh! (*'∇`*)
The comments don't even have to be about the book like for example answer this question if you want...

What is your OTP or OTPs?( As I know as a fan girl I have many!)

I'll answer my own question in the next update.I love you guys Have a great day filled with unicorns,rainbows,and Icecream!