Chapter Twenty Six

The Edd is back!! I finally updated! Hooray! Celebrate!

Edd's eyes widened as he stared at the man in front of him.

"F-Frank...um...G-Greetings! How can I assist you?" The small boy asked.

"You don't have to sound so scared Edd. I just want to talk." The tall green haired replied smiling at the younger male.

Edd gulped as he looked left and right scared to lock eyes with the jock. "I-I suppose that's alright. Pardon me for asking,But what in the world could you possibly want with m-me?" The dork furrowed his eyebrows.

Frank chuckled before answering, "That's a good question. Um before I say anything else... I kinda...um...how do I say this..." frank stumbled over his words trying to figure out how to say it.

Edd cocked his head like how a puppy would look at its master. (Haha "cocked")
Frank couldn't help but blush at the action.

"Um what I mean is...I'm sorry." He paused before finally saying what he had wanted to say.

"...pardon?" Edd was baffled at the sudden apology.

Frank cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm sorry...for everything. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did but if you'd let me explain everything...I'm really sorry edd."

Edd didn't know what to think. The bully that had tormented him for the last four years is apologizing. He knew better than to forgive him,but there's one thing he'd learn from all his past experiences is that everyone deserves a second chance.

'I should let him explain, of course he did hurt me in terrible ways but I forgave Kevin.' Edd thought to himself.

"...you hurt me in so many ways..."

"Edd I'm really so-"

"I forgive you."

"What?...You do?!" Frank says trying to control his happiness.

Edd shakes his head, gulping before speaking,"W-why did you do it in the first place?..I n-never did anything to deserve your constant t-torment" Edd stutters his fear for the bully still present.

"You don't have to be scared of me. I won't hurt you...not anymore...Let me explain everything okay? Please,I need to tell you everything,I know you can help."

Author-Chan's Notes!
Hey guys! I know I know. "Why haven't you updated?!" Haha well...lots of things happened...I was dealing with depression,I had weight loss problems, and I had writers block. So I'm so so so so so sorry!! I'll try to write as much as I can okay?

So I know this was short again so I'm truly sorry! So do you think edd shouldn't have forgiven Frank?

Did you enjoy the valentine's day special? There was a major hint on what happens to edd later on in the book so I hope you caught on to it! It involves MAJOR feels do beware and look forward to future updates!

Oh yea so I realized we're on our fourth day on this book and so much has happens in only those four days!! Well it's fanfiction what're you gonna do?

Bye bye~