Chapter Fourteen

Edd's Pov::

"Ah look at that Kevin it's a Arapaima." I said excitedly. Kevin and I were currently in the middle of our first date. I was very excited that Kevin chose an aquarium for this special event.

There are so many species of fish here. They even have little boards to tell you about the fish. I could learn and have fun. A perfect date.

"Which one is it?" Kevin asked looking over all the fish. Giggling I pointed towards the Arapaima.

"Oh. Woah it's a big fish." He said grinning. I still can't believe I'm actually going out with the Kevin Barr. I always had a crush on him,but Kevin was one of the most popular boys in this town. Not to mention he only ever went out with girls. I can still remember how heartbroken I always got when I saw one of Kevin's girlfriends coming out of his house early in the morning after spending the night. I knew I never had a chance, but here I am. I was beyond happy.

"How about we stop for lunch?" Kevin asks.

"Sure I'm very much hungry." I say.

We walk through the crowd, making our way to the small outside park the aquarium has for people to eat. We sit at a wooden picinc table and Kevin opens the basket. "Alright so I packed some food I though you might like." He smiles placing the food out.

He hands me a plate filled with Brocalli and Pasta. He then places a bottle of lemonade next to me.
"Thank you Kevin, it looks delicious." I say grabbing a fork.

"Thanks." Kevin replies his cheeks  having a red tint. Taking a bite my eyes widen. "Kevin this is amazing. You really have a talent at cooking." I say after swallowing my food.

"You really think so?" He asks.

"Of course! Have you thought about possibly having a culinary career?" I ask.

"I always loved cooking, but it was more of a hobby. I don't think my dad would like me cooking instead of playing sports." He frowns.

"I think your father would change his opinion if he tasted your food for himself." I encourage him. Everyone in Cul-D-Sac knows Kevin began playing sports ,because his father pressured him. I for one hated how his parents decided his future for him like that. I mean I'm in the same situation so I hate for Kevin to go through that.

"Thanks Babe." He smiles. I blush mad red at that. It's the first time he called me babe. I feel myself smiling looking down. "You're welcome." I say. I really wanted to call him babe to...but that's way too embarrassing!

We finished eating and went back into the aquarium to watch the dolphin and whale act. "Woah! That's so cool!" Kevin says looking at a killer whale make a jump. Halfway through the show I started to think about how the animals are trapped in this pool without freedom. It really ruined the show for me, but I didn't let it mess up Kevin's fun.

"That was amazing! That killer whale was so huge!"

I giggle at Kevin's excitement as we walk out the aquarium. "Indeed it was."

We walk to Kevin's car and he opens the door for me, my face turning red."Thank you."

He smiles in response and runs to the driver seat. "It's only 5:00 pm do you wanna do something else before we head home?"

"Um H-how about we watch a movie?" I ask. I already have sonething in mind, but it has to wait until we get back.

"That's a great idea! We should watch another scarey movie. I wanna see your scared face again!" He laughs driving out of the parking lot.

"Hmp If my memory is correct Kevin, you were the one who dropped the pizza when a ghost appeared." I say smiling at the end.

"I didn't jump I was getting up and the pizza fell."

I laugh at his blushing frown face. "Whatever you say Kevin."

Author~

Hey guys I am sooooo sorry about not updating. As you probably know I started... school! :-/ Bleh.
I know this chapter is short, sorry >•<. Either way I hope you likely. .