☀ Bring me the Night☽

Start from the beginning

Joe never took offense from Demi/Nick since he always knew they were just kidding.

I look at my phone to check the time, "oops, I need to go guys, photoshoot to get to, see you soon".

I quickly kissed Joe on the cheek, hug Nick, waved and rushed to my photoshoot.

(I didn't want to start a smooch session infront of someone who I knew, it would kill inside, that's just heartless).

[Joe's POV]

Nick: "So, do you have anything planned today?"

Me: "Yeah, two photoshoots and a gig, remember?"

Jonas Brothers were coming back together, so we needed to do some gigs again, to attract the same people again, and tell them we're back or attract more people.

Nick: "Almost forgot, I'm free until the gig"

Me: "Lucky you, just a fun, work day for me"

Nick: "Omg, you're so lucky!" (sarcasm)

I could always sense when Nick used sarcasm, he always used a certain voice for it, and it was really funny!

Me: "I know right?!"

I always loved playing along with Nick's sarcasm.

I looked at my watch and noticed Nick looking down.

Me: "You can help yourself Nick, it's not as if we can't buy the food again."

Nick: "I just don't feel like eating"

Me: "Nick, it's bad enough with Demz doing a fruity smoothie the other day, and I won't let one of my brothers starve"

Nick looked worried, then I noticed what I said about Demi, I covered my mouth.

Me: "Nick, don't worry, I got her to eat some Lucky Charms, so she's fine"

Nick: "Phew, don't scare me like that bro"

Me: "Haha, you actually thought I would let Demi starve? No way dude"

Nick: "Good, you know how much she trusts you."

Me: "Yeah, I know...Anyways, I should be going to a photoshoot, and if you're not going to eat, I will feed you like a baby."

Nick rushes to the fridge and makes a sandwich.

Nick: "Calm down bro, I'm on it!"

Joe laughed, hugged Nick, waved goodbye and went to his photoshoot.

Nick was left at home alone, hopefully it doesn't end up like the films Home Alone, but we all know it won't end up like that.

***

(Back to Demi's POV)

Eventually my photoshoot ended, but straight after that I have to go to the Glee set, and I just feel so tired, feeling a little homesick and wondering what Nick was up to, I got in the limo and texted him.

"Hey, last night was fun, we should do it again sometime, if I don't fall asleep again, haha xoxo"

Just a minute after he replied, making me jump.

"Yeah we should, any idea on what film? xoxo"

I text bk saying "Um, I'll help decide after I'm done filming Glee, till then you can do anything you like. xoxo"        We had so many DVDs I barely remembered whether the films were good or not.

5 secs later, BEEP!

"Have fun on Glee, I'll just go see what u two have to watch xoxo"

I arrived at the Glee set, and immediately started filming, didn't even costume change, just film, film film!