~16~

It's been three weeks since Texas and today we have school. Lucas and I are really close but things are getting worse between him and Maya. She still won't talk to him and she is sorta distancing herself from me as well. I was talking to Zay in class then Mr Matthews walked in. Lucas wasn't here yet. We were talking then something rather interesting came up.
"So what do you think about what Lucas did before he was here?" Zay asked.
"Excuse me?" I asked confused.
"Oh, he didn't tell you did he?"
"Tell me what?" I said angrily.
"Hey, Lucas." Zay said nervously.
"Lucas Friar." I turned to him.
"Hey Lexi." He said going to kiss me.
I dodged.
"What's wrong?"
"Zay tells me about something that happened in Texas, care to explain?" I said, Lucas glared at Zay then turned to me, by now the whole class was watching. Maya, Riley and I all had shocked expressions on our face.
"Lucas? you ready?" me Matthews asked.
"You knew?!?." Riley, Maya and I screamed in unison.
"I know all about Mr Friar." Was all he said.
"I did something in Texas I had to leave." He said.
"Look I came here to get a fresh start. No one knew me here." He added.
"Do I even know you?" I asked.
"Of course you do."
"Whatever."
"Lexi."
"Can we please just start Mr Matthews?" I said ignoring Lucas.
After class I walked straight out. I didn't even glance at Lucas. Luckily we only had one more lesson until lunch, but I was with Lucas.
"Okay class, today we are going to be learning about the mental and emotional health of a person" the health teacher said.
"Sir what is the emotional health of someone whose been lied to?" I asked.
"Well it can differ if you have been lied to in a romantic relationship it can hurt more than if a friend relationship." He said.
"That's interesting, well recently I've been lied to in a romantic relationship, what can I expect?" I asked glaring at my boyfriend.
"Well Lexi from what I know Yu are a very strong young woman so I don't know but who ever he is might have reasons, though I can't see why someone would keep something from such a lovely person." He said.
"You here that Lucas?" I said to him.
"Lexi, look I apologise I should've told you."
"Well look where we are now."
"In health class?" He said sarcastically.
"That's it." I shouted I stood up and made my way towards him my whole face glowing red.
"Ms Minkus." The teacher said as soon as I got up.
I kept walking.
"MS MINKUS!" I kept walking.
"LEXI!!!!!!" He called as soon as I reached Lucas's desk.
I looked at Lucas dead in the eyes.
"Three things can not be long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth." I said. Then walked away.
I ran all the way to my locker and pulled out the one thing I knew that would make me feel better.
Lucas's hoodie.
I ran to the girls locker room and sat against a bench. I let the tears fall freely.
He lied. He lied to you for two years. He kept this from you. The words respected in my head making the tears fall and fall.
I hugged his jumper closer to me. It smelt of him. I heard footsteps.
"Lexi?" It was Riley.
"Over here." I called.
"Aww Lex." Riley said.
"H-he lied Riles." I sobbed.
"Lexi? Lexi!" A familiar voice called.
"GO AWAY LUCAS!" I screamed.
"Lexi?" He walked in and doubled over when he saw me.

Lucas POV.

I nearly cried when I saw what I did to her. There she sat, her eyes red and puffy, tears streaming down her face, my hoodie was dark and soaked with tears, her hair was messy as if she'd been running her hand throw it constantly, her eyes looked tired and sad and her she wasn't smiling, she was frowning. A lot.
"Lexi, I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.
"Lucas I don't know you." She said refusing to look me in the eyes.
"Of course you do, Lexi I'm your boyfriend." I said my heart breaking every second.
"Did you do something to get you kicked out of school?" She asked me. I knew the truth.
"Yeah, but I'm different now I pro-." She cut me off.
"Then I don't know you, and you don't know me." She said. I walked to her.
"Look at me." I said softly. She refused and looked away.
"Look at me." I said a little harsher. She still looked away.
"LEXI LOOK AT ME GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed. I must've raised my fist because Lexi was flinching and Riley had stepped forward.
"Lucas stop." She said. At that moment the others burst in.
I had lowered my fist. Lexi was looking at me with shock in her eyes. Her normally bright eyes were now dark.
"D-did you honestly think I would hit you?" I asked her.
"Y-you looked pretty convincing." She stuttered then burst into tears.
"L-Lexi I would never hurt you, if anything I would protect you until I was about to die even then I would still find a way to make sure to you were ok." I told her.
"R-really?" She asked.
"Yes."
"Why."
"Because I love you."

_______________

So don't get mad for Lexi's reaction, she acted how I feel necessary. In other news I MADE A TRAILER!! I've included the video above, enjoy. And yes that is Lexi!!

Word count: 906
Edited: No