~13~

I will never speak to you again.

After Maya said that she stormed off in the opposite direction.
"What was that about?"  Lucas asked.
"I don't know. But we're gonna go find out." Riley said grabbing my arm.
"Wait, I kinda want you guys there, you especially Lexi." Lucas said.
"Ok, we'll talk after." I said.
We walked to the arena and Lucas went to where he was supposed, before he turned I grabbed his arm.
"You can do this, be careful." I said hugging him.
"I will." He was aid then turned to walk off. I went to where Riley and Zay were waiting. Then we saw the bull.
"That's the bull?!" Riley shouted. "Lucas tell him you want to be a veterinarian it's your only hope!" She shouted.
Lucas said something to the bull but it went spastic.
"He doesn't care!" He shouted.
Then the bell sounded and he was off.
It was all a blur, the bull bucked and reared, it went off. I was scared. Yen Lucas was thrown to the ground. He didn't move. I saw Maya stand up. I jumped the fence and ran to him.
"LUCAS!." I screamed tears in my eyes. "LUCAS, WAKE UP." He wasn't budging.
"Lucas please." I whimpered, tears streaming down my face.
"I stayed on for like thirty seconds." He grunted.
"Yeah, I knew you could." I said.
"He did it!" Zay announced pointing to the timer.
Lucas had won.
"Ladies and Gentlemen. He's done it, Lucas friar is now the master of tombstone!"
He gathered his trophy and we left. Riley went to talk to Maya and I went back to the ranch with Lucas.
"So, you did it." I said.
"Yeah, we're you really that scared when I fell." He asked.
"Pfft, no." I said.
"You were crying Lexi." He said.
"So?."
"Do you, you know. Like me?"
"Honestly?"
"Yes."
"No."
"Oh, okay." His face dropped.
"I love you." I said.
His face,lit up.
"Do you?" I asked.
"I do."
"So what are we, you know Boyfriend and girlfriend now?"
"I think we are."
"Can we keep it a secret?. I asked.
"I think we can."

Riley POV.
"You couldn't watch him, because you were afraid something would happen to him, because you like him, you make fun of him, because you like him." It all just came back, I knew it. Maya liked Lucas.
"Yeah but what about Lexi? She likes him, and he likes her, they just don't see it." Maya said.
"Yeah but Maya she won't stop you from your feelings."
"Yeah but she won't stop hers and I don't want her to, can we please just go back."
"Sure, let's go."

Lexi POV
"come on." Lucas said pulling me to the stables. I walked to keep up. We went to the stables and went to the Palimino I was riding earlier.
"What are we doing?" I asked Lucas.
"Going for a ride." She was already tacked up so he got on and pulled me on. We rode out of he stables and through the woods. We rode for a good hour and then came back. When we hit back Maya and Riley were there.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey Lexi, Lucas." Riley answered.
"Hi Lexi." Maya said ignoring Lucas.
"Are you really not talking to me?" He asked.
"What do you think, you could've got hurt in that stupid bull, what do you think would happen to m-" she stopped herself "the people you care about." She said.
"Maya?"
"Oh just stop." She said. The awkwardness was obvious. We walked,outside and pappy Joe was sitting there.
"Hey Pappy Joe?" Zay asked.
"Yes?"
"Where would we go to have some fun."
"Well if I was a young buck trying to impress my friends, I'd say the barbecue place."
"Well off we go." I said.
"Well first let me change." Maya said.
"Same." Riley and I said.
I put in a beautiful red dress. When we left I walked with Lucas hand in hand, no one saw us though. We got to the diner and ordered. Farkle and I got a heap of ribs, each and soon our food was hear. I ate mine nicely as I was in public but Farkle demolished his.
"Jeez Farkle, you seem to have a new found appreciation for our cuisine." Zay said amazed.
"More." Farkle grunted.
"Woah slow down there cowboy." Lucas laughed.
"Hey you think your cool cause you rode a bull, well I just ate him" Farkle said proudly, which is hard to do with barbecue sauce all over your face.
It was then that a man came on to the stage and started to introduce an act.
"And now give it up for Maddie and Tae!" He said.
"Oh my god, I love them." I said.
"Dance?" Lucas said.
"Let's do it." I giggled.
Lucas took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. The song No Place Like You started and I danced with Lucas. It was amazing, the way every girl should dance with the boy she liked. Her boyfriend.
We danced all through the song when we went back to sit down a girl approached us.
"Zay?" She said.
"Unbelievable." He said as if he had just been talking about her.
"Zay, how's the big city treating you?"
"Good."
"Are you gonna introduce me?" She asked sending her gaze over us.
"Umm yea, these are my friends Lucas, Farkle, Maya, Riley and Lexi."
"Isaiah Earl Babineaux. Did you just introduce your girlfriend as your friend?" Maya exclaimed.
Oh boy I thought, I'm out. I got up and walked away just as the next act was about to go on. Lucas followed and after awhile the others left and we head d back to the ranch.
When we got back we all sat out the front.
"Pappy Joe, what do you do around here when you just wanna hang out a little more?" Maya asked Pappy Joe who was sitting in a chair.
"Well, let's see. Follow me." He got up from his chair and lead us out the back. There was wood already set up. And a bottle of fuel and some matches.
"Have fun." Pappy Joe said and then walked away.
I picked up the fuel and poured it on the bonfire, saving a little. Then I stuck a match.
"Get back." I said before flicking the match into the wood igniting it.
"Looks good." I said. I went and sat next to Lucas. He grabbed my hand and began intertwining our fingers.
"I think we should tell them." He whispered in my ear.
"Yeah, I was thinking that earlier." I said to him.
He stood up and walked into the middle of everyone.
"So we have some news." He said.
"We're. Kinda, maybe, sorta, dating?" I said in a questioning way.
"About time!" Farkle and Zay said. I saw Riley shoot Maya a worried glance.
"Congrats guys." Riley and Maya said.
Lucas sat me back down and that's when Vanessa showed up.
"Hey Zay, is it possible I can snatch you away from your friends for awhile?" She asked.
"These people, nah."
"Zay, go." Maya said.
They left and Riley stood up.
"Maya and Farkle do you want ice cream?"
"Yep, let's go." Maya said grabbing Farkles arm. I got the hint. They wanted to leave us alone. They had a plan, they always did.
"So?" I said turning to Lucas.
"We're alone." He said staring at the fire.
"You know, if I were you I would really miss this place." I said dazing at the stars.
"Yeah well, I thought the same thing when I first moved." He replied.
"Why did you change your mind?"
"I met you." He said.
I walked over to the same log he was sitting on and sat next to him. I sat there and leant on him watching the fire in front of me. I must have sat there for a good five minutes and no one said anything. I hoped the silence was a comfortable one. All of a sudden, Lucas tucked a strand of hair behind my ear then caressed my cheek, he run his fingers down my jawline and to just underneath my chin and pulled my head up gently so that my eyes met with his. I stared into those big brown eyes and felt my heart melt. Slowly he started to lean in so I did to. Then we closed the gap.
The kiss wasn't fast and rough, it was slow and gentle. After what only felt like two seconds but was actually three minutes we broke apart. I sat there trying to catch my breath. I looked at Lucas who was looking at me with stars in his eyes.
"You know. You have the prettiest eyes." Lucas said.
"You know. You have the prettiest kiss." I said.
"Oh really, who else have you kissed?" He asked.
"No one."

___________

Oohh, finally they kissed! What should there ship name be? I'm choosing between Luexi or Leucas. I know her and Zays ship name is Laxy. Who do you ship more? So , I've already started the sequel... and it's sooo hard, i just can't move from this book onto the next, it follows the plot a little mote but my god. thats why this is updating slowly, yes this book is finished, but i haven't posted all the chapter, i just need time to finish book 2 so i can get straight into it, so hope y'all hold on, cause it's gonna get real bumpy real fast,

Word count: 1495
Edited: No