~7~

Hey guys updates are now going to be every other Tuesday, I just need time for new chapters and my other books.

"I  tried to kiss Lexi." You could cut the tension with a knife, no one had said anything, Zay looked sad, Riley looked betrayed, Farkle looked confused, and Maya looked angry.
"Why?" Zay said "when."
"Yesterday after your date."
Zay turned to me I hoped he wasn't mad.
"Lexi I have one question." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Did you like it?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean."
"I.."
"Lexi?"
"Yes." I said I didn't care I had to tell them, Lucas's face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Then that's settled you don't like me you like Lucas." Zay huffed before turning away.
"Zay I-"
"No Lexi I get it ok."
I looked to Riley who was staring at me.
"Lucas?" Zay said.
"Yes."
"Do you like Lexi?"
"Yes." This time it was my turn to light up, all of a sudden we heard a noise from the back.
"WHOO!" It came from Charlie Garner. Riley smiled but we all knew she was breaking apart.
All of a sudden the bell went signalling recess. I ran out and went straight to my locker. I opened it and pulled out my science book then I walked to were I knew I was alone.
That's when I heard Lucas calling me.
"Lexi wait up." He called.
"What do you want Lucas?" I asked.
"Do you really like me?" He said.
"Of course I do, I've liked you ever since I met you on the damn subway." I said.
"I-I've like you since then as well." He said.
"Then why did you block me out?" I asked.
"Because I was scared."
"Of what?"
"You."
"Why."
"Because your out of my league."
"No I'm not Lucas if anything your out of my league." I said.
"What about you and Zay?"
"I think we're ok."
"Good."
"So what now?"
"What do you mean 'what now,'.." I asked.
"What do we do."
"Nothing Lucas I can't do that to Riley."
"What?"
"Take you from her. Remember Missy Bradford? Or the Yearbook? Or the semi-formal?" My voice was raising and I was about to break down.
"Yeah so?"
"So each of those times it affected Riley so much, I've never seen anything like it, you have something Lucas and I don't want to be the one to break it." I said my voice cracking.
"Lexi, I like you and I always have." He argued.
"Lucas, you felt something for her, we both know it, please don't lie to me or yourself. I can't." I had tears in my eyes now. I couldn't explain the feeling I felt, it was like all colour had drained from the walls, like all happiness was now sad. I was empty, and it took me a year to find out,
"Lucas?" I heard a voice call and sure enough I turned to face Riley.
"Oh sorry I'll come back." She said turning.
"No Riley." I grabbed her wrist and she turned to face me, "I was just leaving." I said then turned to walk away.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Lucas POV (finally)

When Riley came Lexi left, probably because she thought we needed to talk. I looked at Riley and I still felt something, but whatever it was I felt it for Lexi too, only stronger.
"Hey Riley." I said scathing the back of my neck as I did when I was nervous.
"Hey Lucas, we need to talk." She said back, I knew what she wanted to talk about, me and Lexi.
"Ok what's up?" I asked trying to act oblivious while in my head I was mentally face palming myself.
"I'm going on a date with Charlie Garner." She said in a rush, I was shocked. Of course Charlie works when I'm off duty.
"Oh, cool." I said I didn't know why I was a little sad, I liked Lexi, this meant I could go out with her now.
"So, I'm telling you that because I know Lexi and she would've turned you down because of me, she's sincere like that. You caught a nice one, don't put her back." She said referring to what I'm guessing is a fish.
"Thank Riles, hey have fun with Charlie." I said as she walked away.
"I will, have fun with Lexi."
"Thanks."
"Bye."
"Bye."
She walked away and the first thing I did was find Lexi.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Lexi POV

I didn't know what to do, of course Riley and I were never friends, we just didn't get to be together very often. Farkle was with her all the time and they were best friends. I don't know why I couldn't do that, I mean we were never close. But I couldn't that's just me. But when Lucas came running down the hallway after me I knew I couldn't avoid him.
"What Lucas?" I asked.
"Riley and Charlie are together, she came and told me." He said while trying to catch his breath.
"So?" I asked.
"So, now we can be together." He said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.
"Lucas, just cause Riley's moved in doesn't mean you do as well."
"Lexi."
"No Lucas, stop it. It was never gonna work."
"It will if we try."
"DAMN IT LUCAS STOP IT!",I screamed and then turned and walked away.

____________

So I'm like really bored and right now I'm sitting here watching Friends and imagining what would happen if Dylan O'Brien knocked on my door and asked for directions to the beach without a shirt. Yeah, this is how I spend my time.
Word Count: 880
Edited: No