Feeling satisfied I hopped in my car and sped off to Ariyah's house hopefully she is awake!

Tevon

I love joking around with my girlfriend because she gets so mad over the smallest things like FOOD.

Why are you females so obsessed with food?

I know she might be pregnant but she hasn't gone to the doctor yet, right? As I'm sitting here on the toilet thinking about her possibly being pregnant I hear glass shattering.

"I know this girl didn't bust my damn windows," I spoke out loud to myself still on the toilet.

A few minutes later I heard tires screeching and that made me before alert to what was going on outside. I ran down the stairs and out of the house and seen my car windows smashed and my girlfriend was gone.

I swear this girl is going to be the death of me!

Ariyah

"Baby somebody is knocking on the door can you get it for me?" I yelled from the kitchen I was currently cooking Shawn and I some dinner since we just got in from a long day.

"I got it, babe." I heard him pause the tv and unlock the door and in walked my angry little sister.

"What's the matter monkey?" I looked at her face and I could tell she been crying.

"Stupid ass Tevon yo it's aggravating dealing with his petty ass." She rolled her eyes and took her hoodie off and that's when I noticed a little pudge.

"You got something you want to tell me?" I tilted my head to the side while Shawn just stood in the hallway looking at us.

She looked at Shawn avoiding any eye contact with me.

"So Shawn how's the gym?" She asked trying to change the subject.

I held my hand up to Shawn.

"Baby don't you dare answer that question." I pointed my index finger at him.

I turned back to Nicole with my hand on my hip and a confused look on my face.

"Are you pregnant and don't lie to me." I pointed my finger at her.

"Yes and I'm keeping it so don't try to make me abort it." She said with her head in her hands.

"I wouldn't dare tell you to abort your baby monkey but I will help you the whole way." I walked around the counter and hugged her tight.