8

Nicole
(One Month Later)

"Have you talk to her lately?" I asked Shawn over FaceTime.

"No, but I know she is okay safety wise I rode past the house every day for the past month and she is good." He ran his hand down his face.

"I'm so sorry Shawn I didn't mean to cause such a big problem with everybody." I can't lie I feel so bad about this whole situation but everybody needed to know for safety reasons.

"Nicole I've told you many times it's okay I'm glad you told me so the boys and I can protect you girls more."

"You're the best big brother ever." I smiled at him I've never had a brother so it feels good to finally have two of them.

"And your the best little sister ever don't tell Ariana." He laughed knowing she would get so jealous and probably start crying.

"Well if you hear from Riyah let me know I'm about to wash some clothes."

"Okay, sis hit me up if anything." I nodded and promised him I would and we hung up.

"Baby!" Tevon yelled coming in the room with our new puppy Fendi and some fruit.

"Yes, daddy and why are you yelling?" I looked up at him

"I thought you were sleeping and we missed you." He jumped on the bed and Fendi sat on my lap.

"So you were going to scare me out of my sleep?" I turned my head to him.

"Something like that." He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Fendi your daddy is such an asshole." On que, she barked at him her little self swear she tough.

"That's how you treat me after I took you shopping today and dressed you up pretty?" He held her up while looking in her eyes.

Tevon is such a weirdo he swears that dog is his real-life daughter you can't tell him any different he will catch feelings.

"That's your daughter baby?" I asked him eating the fruit he brought up.

"Yes, this my little mama." He smiled so wide.

"I swear you're obsessed with her. What are you going to do when we have a baby and it's a girl?"

"I'm going to love all three of my girls equally." He rubbed over my stomach like a dumbass.

For the last couple of weeks, all he has been doing is rubbing my stomach talking to it like there is something in there.

"I'm not pregnant nigga." I mugged him.

"You might be you know this pullout game weak." He patted his dick like the idiot he is.

Honestly, I hope I'm not pregnant I haven't been experiencing any weird symptoms so I think I'm good. A couple of weeks ago we finally had sex for the first time and he didn't use a condom I told him not to. Why? Because that's my nigga and I feel like we don't need to I'm on the shot so I should be good right?