9

Ariana
"Baby, you ready to eat?" Tyler caught a stomach virus somehow and now he is acting like the biggest baby in the world.

"Yes make sure my soup is hot and can you rub my back." I heard him say before he started coughing violently.

I ran upstairs to his side with a cold water bottle and his asthma inhaler.

"You okay baby? Here take your medicine and drink water for me." I waited until he was done taking his puffs and sipping water to rub his back.

"Damn girl you tracked that ass in here." He said putting his head in my neck.

"You coughing like that scared me I had to race to your side baby." I smiled kissing under his ear.

"I'm so thankful to have you girl you don't understand." He grabbed my face and kissed me all over.

"Thank you for giving me all your germs dude." I laughed which made him bust out laughing too.

"We goofy as hell babe." I nodded laying down pulling him with me.

"Your soup is on the nightstand baby." He looked at it and looked at me with this cheesy smile on his face.

"Aww, you make me the ninja turtle kind!" He yelled jumping up and down.

"Omg baby don't jump like that." I grabbed him pulling him back on the bed.

"Sorry you know I'm lowkey a ninja turtle." He laughed eating his soup.

My big baby can't live without him ❤️

Michael
My baby girl is finally coming home today! I'm so thankful for the staff at the hospital for helping her get strong and healthy enough to go home. She is officially a month old and the cutest baby ever!

"Baby is she ready?" Tiffany asked me coming out of the bathroom looking oh so beautiful.

"Yeah, she is already waiting in her car seat." I pointed over to London sucking on her paci ready to get up out of here.

"Alright pass me my jacket please." I handed her jacket to her and when she sat in the wheelchair I put London's car seat on her lap.

"Everything comfortable baby?" I didn't want her to feel any more pain than she needed to even though she gave birth some time ago she is still healing.

"Yes, let's go." She smiled.

I took a last look around the room to make sure we had everything and left out.

"Bye princess London come visit us soon." Our nurse Ciara said on our way to the elevator.

"Don't worry we will visit." Tiffany waved while the elevator doors closed.

"Baby?" I looked down at Tiffany awaiting her answer.

"You think Ariyah will want to be her godmother?"

"Of course y'all need to talk soon it's been almost two months," I said getting off the elevator.

"Can we stop there before we go home?" She asked while we walked out of the hospital.

"Yes, baby if that's what you want." I stopped the wheelchair at the curb.

Tiffany didn't want me to leave her and the baby on the sidewalk alone so I was going to carry the car seat while she walked.