5

Six Amazing Months Later......

Ariyah

Since that night at the hookah bar, everything has been going good. Shawn and I are officially dating and we now sleep over each other's houses.

That's how you know it's real.

My sisters moved into their own apartment not too far from me. I've learned the names of the boys from the hookah bar as Tyler and Tevon and their brothers at that.

The girls don't want to go back home so they convinced my parents to let them a shared apartment since they were so worried about them living alone. Far as I know they always be with their boyfriends but that's none of my business. Sips tea

Since they been dating I barely talk to them and I'm not going to lie it hurt my feelings.

I guess I just hate the fact that my little babies are growing up and don't need me anymore. I just wish they include me in their lives more often.

Tiffany, on the other hand, is occupied with Michael it's like I don't exist anymore to these females! Get some dick in their life and forget about people it's a damn shame if you ask me.

Right as I was about to drift back to sleep I felt the bed dip and arms wrap around me.

"Where did you go? I missed your body heat pookie." I turned over burying my face in Shawn's chest.

"Riyah I told you about calling me that gay ass name."

"But you are my pookie." I pouted looking up at him. I know this always works because he hates when I'm sad.

"You lucky your cute and I can't resist those eyes and that pout breaks my heart." He smiled down at me kissing my nose.

I told you it was going to work I'm such a baby but I can't help it blame my father.

"I was out walking the dogs and feeding them had to make sure they were good."

"Where are they?" I love it when they come to cuddle it's an amazingly warm feeling.

"Downstairs probably still eating don't worry they will be up here soon."

"Okay good, I need my babies." I put my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my legs around him holding on as my life depended on it.

Shawn

"So you don't need me Riyah?" I faked like she hurt my feelings.

"Of course I need you pookie who else would I cuddle and make cookies with?" She looked up at me with the most adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Your so cute I can't take it, girl!" It's true she is my weak spot.

"Baby I was about to go to sleep until you came disturbing me." She spoke against my neck.

"I'm the sorry baby you want me to leave and go downstairs or something?" I hate when she doesn't get enough sleep because she ends up being moody and that's not good.

"No don't leave me! Your so warm and smell so good." She clung onto my shirt tightly putting her head deeper in my neck.

Over these six months we have been dating we have grown so close together and I can't lie it's the best feeling. I've been with different girls in the past but it was never anything serious but this right here is SERIOUS.

Riyah is everything I ever wanted in women and that's something I could never find no matter how hard I looked.

"Such a big baby." I laughed rubbing up and down her back.