episode 3: Its a brand new day

Host: hey everyone its Mo Nique and I'm the host for B.E.T's new reality show, In Tha House: Miami last weeks episode was off the Chang well you know because its's reality TV and whats the most interesting part about reality TV? Drama and fun of course if y'all haven't been watching well *points to the camera with playful angry facial expression* you're missing all the fun. Heres a recap of episode two

In Tha House recap of last episode:

Last Episode things didn't go so well between Rihanna and Lisa. One thing led to another and the two got into a wild fight which was broken up by security. A pissed off and emotional Rihanna tells Nicki how she feels and Nicki tells her that she'll be there for her. Afterwards Lisa and Rih apologize to each other and T.i checks out a smokin hot keke palmer. Keep watching to find out what happens next.

Theme song(party up, up in here by DMX) plays as all of the characters are shown on screen from season 1...

(The next morning, Tupac and Ja rule are the first ones to wake up. They make a feast for themselves and the rest of the crew. Soon everyone wakes up and head downstairs for breakfast. The crew all sat together in the dining room)

Tupac: so how everybody sleep last night?

everyone: good

Chilli: I slept like a damn baby

Lisa: same I didn't wanna wake up this morning, when ya in bed getting your sleep on you get too rested

Nicki Minaj: very true

Rihanna: i know right

Tupac: aiight cool so theres a fair today in Miami y'all wanna go later?

T.i: yeah sure then we can hit tha club tonight

Notorious: sounds great

Rihanna: yeah I'm ready to get my party on!

Nicki Minaj: yasss nigga *twerks in chair*

(keke palmer looks at them and laughs)

Keke palmer: y'all are so funny

Tupac: okay so it looks like we have our day planned out

Tboz: actually naw I'm not really in a party mood

Nicki Minaj: really how come?

Tboz: idk I'm just not in the mood

Lisa: come on girl its gonna be fun

Chilli: yeah its your second day in the house so why not have fun?

Tboz: I'll see

Ja rule: alright y'all lets get this day started

(After breakfast, the crew hung out and explored the house a bit to feel more at home. Keke and TLC hung out together in the game room, Nicki and Rih were in the Jacuzzi by the swimming pool and the boys played basketball outside the mansion).

Rihanna's thoughts: okay so y'all know I have a big crush on Drake right? okay so heres the thing I'm very outgoing but I'm really shy when it come to my crushes.I don't know how to approach him or to admit my true feelings plus I don't know how he feels about me. I don't want to feel rejected if he doesn't like me back.

Nicki's thoughts: I know my girl very well she seems to be distracted by something. Imma talk to her to see what sup.

Nicki Minaj: so how you liking the house so far?