{9} Sing To Me

9

I quickly changed into skinny jeans and black heeled boots with black off the shoulder top. I also decided to take my hair down and put on a fedora. I approved my outfit and walked out to be greeted by Jason sitting there listening to MY iPod. "Hey! Don't take my stuff you little clepto."

"I resent that, and I was only borrowing it. Relax. By the way; hot outfit."

I blushed a little, but it didn't distract me from the fact he was messing with my most prized possession. He walked over to his stuff and got something out. I saw it was a set of little speakers. He plugged in my iPod and scrolled though my songs. I was really curious about what he was looking for.

"Alright! Since we are stuck here for an hour let's have some fun!" He started the song. The minute it started I laughed. It was the song 'I'm Blue'

"Oh my gosh! I haven't listened to this song in forever!" I started singing along and dancing. He laughed and joined me. We started singing and dancing around the whole room. I grabbed the brush that was sticking out of my bag and used it as a microphone. I was having so much fun!

The song ended and we just laughed together. Then the next one came on! It was Krazy by Pitbull! That song will make you crazy!

We were all over the place! We turned it up louder and louder and eventually we were really close dancing and singing together. When I say close I mean CLOSE. It was the most fun I had in months! I've been so busy with college an and work that I forgot how much fun dancing around like a freak was and just letting yourself go. The song ended and we crashed onto the bed. We were laughing so hard we couldn't catch our breath. The next song was a slow love song called Dreaming Of You, written by none other than Jason Bradley himself. He recognized the song instantly and started singing along with it. I just turned over to face him, and listened. He had a great voice, there was no denying that. He noticed me watching him and he stopped singing. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled at me and I smiled back. Maybe Jason isn't so bad.

He turned over to face me and we were both lying on our stomachs on the bed facing each other.

"You know I feel kind of bad." He said all of the sudden.

"Why?"

"Well I mean I don't want to make it seem like you have to do all this stuff to help me and all I feel like you're being forced."

"I'm not being forced, I'm being bribed. Don't forget that I get a lot out of this."

"Yeah, well this could ruin your life."

"I've thought of that, but I want this. I chose to do this. I could've said no."

"That's true. Then you would be stuck never meeting me. What a shame that would be!"

"Yeah how would I ever go on?" I said with a sarcastic grin. Then he did something unexpected. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek!

"You wouldn't." Then just got up and walked out of the hotel room. Random? I got up and went over to get my iPod. I guess our fun is over, and I was really having fun.

I went over to the couch and turned on the TV. I guess I'll just busy myself with that. Then I remembered that I was going to look for myself on the internet! I quickly got out my laptop and typed my name in on google. Not much came up so I decided to try a better approach. 'Jason Bradley's New Girlfriend.' I pressed search and all sorts of blog pages came up, even a YouTube that had the interview on it already. I decided to go there and look at the comments. I clicked on it. I watched a bit of the interview and I had to admit jenny did a good job. I looked pretty. The interview went well too. I was satisfied with it. I went to look at the comments. The first comment was: I like her. She seems nice. I don't know why all of you have to be so mean. If Jason is happy than just leave it all alone!