( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 5: Death of Me

Start from the beginning

From: Midorima
Subject: Return
It's a surprise to see you back. And also, congratulations to your team. -Midorima

From: Momoi
Suject: Aihana-chan!
Is it really you who I saw earlier sitting on the Seirin's bench? If it's you, why didn't you told us that you were back?! Please answer your phone. -Momoi Satsuki

From: Murasakibara
Subject: Kino-chin
Ne~ Kino-chin. I saw you earlier in the match. You never said you were back? Do you have snacks with you? Muro-chin won't allow me to buy more snacks.  -Mura-kun

From: Kise
Suject: YOU'RE BACK?!
Hakinocchi! Σ(゚Д゚|||)You're the girl that I saw sitting on Seirin's bench, right? (・_・ヾ) right? 【・ヘ・?】
-----
Eh? Hakinocchi, why aren't you answering? I know it was you earlier. 
☆-(ノ゚Д゚)ノ It's me! Kise desu. (☆▽☆)
-----
Have you forgotten me already, Hakinocchi? It's me Kise! Kise Ryota? Kise-kun? Ryo-tan? Ryo-kun? It's me!! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) 
-----
Answer your phone ( ≧Д≦) Please Hakinocchi!  (╯︵╰,) Do you hate me? It's me Kise? The blond model from the Generation of Miracles? Do you remember?
-----
Eeh? o(╥﹏╥)o I'm crying.
Please answer your phone, Hakinocchi. (/□\*)・゜

Okay..So that was all the messages. I replied to each message and called Momoi and Kise and explained to them. I was about to put my phone back when it vibrated again. I checked it and froze...

From: Akashi
Subject: Game
You won, congratulations. Keep it up and you might have a chance to win the bet. I am hoping to see you in the finals. 

I stared at his message for a second before sighing. Afterwards, I followed Riko's path back to the locker room only to see her standing outside. "Shall we go? Wait... are they still not ready yet?" I asked Riko who was smiling happily.

"Well, I'd also like to go but look how peaceful they are..." she gestured inside the room. I was confused about what she was saying so I took a peek inside the locker room, and guess what? They all do look peaceful sleeping on the room's floor. I sighed, "Maybe we should let them be like that. They've work hard today." Riko nodded and we both let the boys fall into slumber.

~~~

The tournament continued, after a few days, we got to go against Nakamiya South High and with a score of 81 – 77, our team advances to the next round where we won with a score of 87-82 with Kogōmo North High.

The quarter-finals came and the team we need to go against was with Mu-kun's team: Yōsen High. The game was the same with the first round, it wasn't easy. Yōsen High was a pure defense team opposite to our pure offense team. It was a do or die. From the start, Yōsen was on the lead, things went fast and thing turned upside down. With a result of 72 – 73, we advanced to the Semi finals.

Kaijō High, Kise's team was the one we are going to fight in the semi-finals. Before the start of the game, Kise sent me a message of goodluck but that didn't mean he would go slow on us and I know that. The game was a highly anticipated match because the winner is the one who will enter the finals,

In the middle of the first half, Kise was subdued out because of his injury from his past game, but before that, he used his skill, Perfect Copy, to make a wide points difference before going out. Perfect copy was consist of the different skills of the GoM that I was truly familiar of, specially the Emperor eye. But in the end, with a score of 80-81, our team participates to the finals.

~~~

After the game with Kaijo, we headed back to the locker room for them to take a shower and change into their decent clothes. The team wanted to watch the second semi-finals and both captain and coach agreed so we quickly prepared to be able to find a good seat.

Walking through the main hallway of TMG, they continued to chat about who was going to win the Rakuzan vs. Shutoku match. They all have funny theories and I was laughing hard when all of a sudden, I felt a shiver down my spine. 'Bad,' my instincts told me as we continued. Then everybody stopped their tracks. I glanced at the font and found the reason why. 'Truly bad' I thought and tried to hid myself behind Kiyoshi's tall figure.

"So we meet again, Tetsuya." a sweet poisonous voice greeted. I grip on Kiyoshi's jacket tighter, hoping for him to not see me. I heard a monotone vice call back, "Akashi-kun," as a reply.

"To be frank I am surprised..." Akashi continued. Then I heard few step nearing, our team slowly made way for him and right in front of Kiyoshi, he stopped. I gulped. 'Why of all times?!' I thought. "Step aside..." Akashi said and I felt Kiyoshi shiver a little. 

"You're the captain of the Generation of Miracles and Rakuzan, right?" Kiyoshi smiled nervously at him. Akashi repeated himself, "Step. Aside,"and this time, Kiyosh-senpai followed, leaving me standing in front of him. Both our teammates stayed silent. Their eyes watching us with both fear and confusion. Their faces were full of unanswered questions. I mentally face palmed as I glared at Akashi.

"What do you want, Akash-kun?" I muttered under my breath. I was about to step back when Akashi moved his hand and gently tucked jet black strands of hair behind my right ear. My heart started to go wild. I felt my face heated.

Then, he moved his hand to touch my cheeks. His hand on my skin, it was cold, it sends chills inside my body. "You," he answered. My eyes widened. 'You..You..You..' It echoed in my brain. The things around us started to lose its existence. I stared at him bewilderingly because of his bold act. I didn't move, I was unable to move. 

"O-OI!" Fukuda shouted, "Why are you t-touching her?!"

"What do you wan't with our manager?!" Kagami also interjected. Akashi looked at them with a menacing smile plastered on his face, his eyes glinting with amusement.

"Tetsuya, I wasn't informed you had your team a new manager?" he told yet his voice sounded otherwise as he let go of his touch, acting as if we just met. Tetsuya didn't answer. 

"We'll be seeing each other on court next time, playing against each other. I hope you are prepared," Akashi announced with a small emotionless smile before calling out his team. They continued their way like nothing happened. 

When they were completely out of sight, my knees started to feel like jelly and I almost lost my balance. If not for Tetsuya's arms, my face would have kissed the floor by now. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"No." I answered. I was definitely not okay. Not after that. Akashi...

Akashi will be the death of me.

~~~

End of Chapter 5

This is a rush update. I'm really excited on writing the future chapters so I'm trying my best to update as fast as I can. Nothing much happened here but I promise, on the future chapters, there will be a lot of AKASHI! 。◕‿◕。

I should be reviewing for my monthly exams. But who cares? XD I felt like writing so, heres an update. Yay!

Nakakaloka! Wala na akong naalala sa mga pinag-aralan ko. I'll surely fail the Physics exam. I'll just answer 'Akashi' on every blank (He's always right, anyway). If only my Otaku Physics teacher uses Kuroko no Basket on his questions, I might ace his subject :3