"Why?" Westley smirked. "Well that's simple, I wanted to."Mika felt a bit disgusted that the man was willing to joke around at a serious time like this. "And maybe also, it was a simple excuse."

"Excuse?" Mika asked. "Excuse for what? What are you hiding? Where is my carrier."

Westley laughed nervously scratching the back of his head. "That's the thing you see, I have no idea."

That one was the icing on the cake, Mika was furious, he didn't even know when he attacked but he made an attempt to punch Westley, of course Westley stopped the blow with his hands.

He smirked. "What do you think you're doing? I get it, you're mad, you're angry, but still I don't think taking it out on me will do you any good." He shot him a terrifying death glare. "Or do you wish for me to remind you of who I am?" Mika felt a shiver go down his spine, Westley could sense his fear, he smiled and let go of his hand.

"Where is he?" Mika asked.

"Who?" Westley raised a brow in confusion.

"My carrier dammit."

"I told you, I have no idea." Westley said. "He left and I don't know where he is."

"But why? Why did he leave?" Mika asked, he was almost in tears. "Why did a carrier choose to abandon his son?"

"Well...um..you can't blame him I guess." Westley said. "He never wanted it all in the first place."

"Wanted what?" Mika asked.

"This." Westley said. "Me. It was...um..you see, we had an arranged courtship, he never loved me I guess, no matter how hard I tried to get him to. But still he had no choice but to mate with me and I knotted him, but sadly at that time, due to matters I won't go into right now, we were on earth and it so happens that he fell in love with a human, a human girl to be exact. I loved your carrier so much and wanted him to be happy, so I let him go with the one he truly loved, when he gave birth to you, I took you in and had to pretend to everyone that he died."

"So he abandoned me?" Mika asked.

"See, this is why I didn't want to tell anyone, especially you." Westley moved closer to him and hugged him. "Son, I don't want you to think that your carrier was a bad person."

"He left me." Mika said. "He didn't love me, if he did, no matter what, he would have kept me. He didn't love me at all."

"Son." Westley called. Mika turned and began walking away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to earth." He said.

"But you just got here." Westley said. "I mean come on, stay a bit longer."

"No thanks dad, I just wanna return home with Yuu-chan." Mika said as he left.

"Yuu-chan?" Mika called as he entered into the room, Yuu gave him a be quiet sign as he walked further in.

"He cried himself to sleep." Yuu said as he smiled at Fyn who was fast asleep and already tucked in bed. He looked at Mika and noticed his eyes were dull and a bit red. "Mika? What's wrong? A-are you crying?"

"Let's go home Yuu-chan, I'll tell you there." Mika said.

"Home? But we just got-"

"Please Yuu-chan, let's just go ok." Mika said.

"Ok." Yuu said as he and Mika left the room.

Westley was still in the hallway, he was feeling a little bad about Mika, but there was nothing he could really do at that point. As he was about to leave, he heard someone clapping and turned to see Ferid and Crowley walking towards him, Ferid was the one clapping.