Chapter 13

<<Danny's POV>>
Dan and I sat on the couch and watched TV for awhile. Around 17:00, I started to get tired. I moved in the couch so I was laying on Dan's lap.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, just tired." Dan wrapped his arm around me and his hand brushed against my side, and tenced a little. Dan looked at me confused, but I shook my head, saying it was nothing. He shrugged and moved his hand across my side again, I tenced again. "Stop."
"Danny, are you ticklish?"
"No!" I jumped up, only to be pushed back down. Dan sat on my waist and pinned my arms behind my head with one of his. "No, no, no, no, no. Dan please let me go." I tried getting free.
"You're not ticklish, then why are you fighting back?" He grinned and wiggles his fingers at me.
"I'm not-hahahaha!" I was cut off by him running his fingers up and down my side and stomach.
"You lied to me?" He said, acting all offended.
"I'm s-sohaharry." I said through laughs. Dan continued this for another minute or so, then stopped and got off me. "That wasn't funny Dan." I laughed.
"Yeah, it kind of was." He chuckled. I just rolled my eyes an smiled, knowing I'd lose this battle. It was around 19:30, when we ate dinner. And finished around 20:00.
"I'm gonna go to bed." I said, "you can go to bed when you like." I headed upstairs and changed into some PJ's, and went to bed.

<<Dan's POV>>
I headed up to bed around 23:00. I changed into PJ's and lay in bed. I tossed and turned, trying to fall asleep, but couldn't. I sat and looked at he time on my phone, 2:00. I sighed and lay back down. I heard my door start to open, I didn't know who it was.
"Dan." It was Danny.
"What's up Danny?" I sat up as he walked over to the bed.
"I can't sleep." He dropped his head.
"You wanna sleep with me?" He slowly nodded. I moved over so he could lay down. He lay down on my chest, and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my around Danny, and we both soon fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter was really short. I ran out over ideas for this chapter. I'll try to update a better one, and soon.