Chapter 4

<<Danny's POV>>
I followed Dan to my class. The school had three floors, each floor has about 20 classrooms. Room A2 - the one I was going to - was on the first floor and the second room and the right. Man, this school is confusing. A's are on floor 1, B's are one the second floor and C's are no the top. The halls were empty, more then it should in a school. I cleared his throat, "Hey Dan?"
"Yeah?" Dan said, continuing to walk.
"Where is everyone? It's a high school. High schools aren't ever quiet."
"They don't really show up until later. Like, end of second class."
"Oh." Was all I said and we walked in silence until we got to class.
We get to class and I see only five kids, not including Dan and I. A girl and guy in the middle, and three guys in the front. I look at the bored, to see what class this is, history.
"Fenton?" The teacher said from behind me. I jumped and looked at him. "Danny Fenton, no?"
"Yeah." I answered.
"Good. Ummm, go take a set in the back." I nodded and went to the back. I watched the teacher and Dan talk for a bit, then come sit down next to me.

I finished school, with less questions and confusion than I thought I would. I went in front of the school and sat on the steps, and waiting for my sister. She never showed. I looked at my phone, seeing I got a new message.
Hey little bro. I left with some friends and spending the night at their place. I talked to mom and dad, and they said okay.
-Jazz
'Of course, and she left me to walk home'. I thought, putting my heads in my hands. I heard the doors from the school close, but didn't look.
"Danny?" I looked back and saw Dan.
"Hi." Was all I said.
"What are you still doing here?"
"I could ask you the same thing?"
"I needed help on my classes. Now, what are you doing here?" He said and sat next to me.
"My sister left and didn't tell me. So I have to walk home."
"I could take you home." I looked at him and he looked away from me and down at his hands. "I-If you want."
"If it's okay with you, I would love a ride." He smiled and nodded.
"Come with me." He said, getting up, me following. "Where do you live?"
"You know that overly big building that has, 'Fenton Works' on it now?" He nodded, "yeah, that one."We got to a black Harley Davidson motorcycle. He got on and patted he seat behind him, gesturing me to sit. I got on, and didn't know what to do. I've never ridden a motorcycle before. Dan looked behind me, seeing what I was doing. "What's wrong?"
"I've ummm, never ridden a motorcycle before."
"Here," Dan grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his torso. "Now, just hold on, and don't fall off." He smiled and revved the engine, and he took off. Faster than I thought, and I subconsciously wrapped my arms around him tighter. I felt his stomach twitch, from a low and silent laugh he gave.