》One《

If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickelback

The family rode on quietly, Winterfell in sight the families direwolves plodded on next to them tongues lolling from their mouths, they hadn't stopped riding in two days. As strong as the three direwolves that accompanied them were, a two days walk without food or water weakened them.

Ivangaline a girl with long black hair braided back neatly looked on her face twisted into a scowl and her abnormally bright green eyes narrowed against the cold Winterfell wind. Ivangaline was furious with her family, being forced to marry a Stark of Winterfell to save them wouldn't be the first option of hers but she knew it was the right one. Ivangaline looked ahead her Lord Father and Brothers talked quietly.

"Ivy shouldn't have to do this father, have one of us marry Sansa." Ryker grunts, his words carried back to Ivangaline by the wind.

"Not possible Ryker our hold cannot keep that long, waiting for Sansa to come of age. Ivangaline and Robb marrying is the only option." Father says. Ivangaline sighs just as her twin -Tobiah- does. Ivangaline throws a weak smile his way, the cold winter wind whipping right through her cloak. Hopefully the Starks had warmer more suitable clothing.

Ivangaline looks down as her Direwolf, Raven barks, rushing ahead with Tobiah and Ryker direwolves -Ice and Orion- followed. Barking happily as the smell of meat reached them. Ivangaline smiles and spurrs her horse forward and they gallop into the gates next to Raven, Ice and Orion.

Ivangaline and her family dismounts the whole Stark family awaiting their arrival. Raven plods to Ivangaline's side, Ivangaline tangled her slim fingers in Raven's thick, warm coat. The horses are taken away.

"We welcome you!" Lord Starks voice booms loudly as he comes forward, the line of immediate family staying straight.

"We accept your welcome My Lord Stark." Father says. Ivangaline bows along with Mother.

"It is time to introduce the betrothed." Lord Stark says. Right down to business. Ivangaline thinks.

"Of course. Ivangaline, step forward." Ivangaline's father says beckoning her forward. Ivangaline steps forward and forces a smile curtsying.

A brown haired man with blue eyes steps forward and nods to Ivangaline.

"I am Robb Stark." He says "I propose to Ivangaline Whitewood, my reasoning for it is that I wish to save her land, she also is one of the most beautiful I have seen. Do you accept."

"I do accept Robb Stark as my soon to be husband. My reasoning, I wish to help my family and I confess that he is quite handsome." Ivangaline lies about the last part, not that Robb Stark wasn't handsome. He was but Ivangaline hardly knew the man.

"Fantastic, Robb show Lady Ivangaline to her room." Lord Stark commands "Jon show her brothers where they shall stay." Ivangaline follows their gazes to the one called Jon, his hair dark brown and his eyes a Carmel. Ivangaline and his gaze meet but they break quickly. Robb links arms with Ivangaline and leads her away.

"Lord Robb-"

"You may call me Robb." Robb says kindly smiling at Ivangaline.

"Then you may called me Ivy.. if you please?"

"That would be nice. During our, proposal your brothers gave me death glares." Robb grins, Ivangaline chuckles.

"That's Ryker and Tobiah for you. Tobiah is married, he has a daughter and a son. Skylen and Zachary. Ryker was about to be married but his fiance died if starvation and then our deal was made. Ryker will like you."