➰ Ch 3 ➰

"Ok, I promise," We both say. "See you later Luke, and thanks again for the spray paint," Clary yells as she drags me out of the house. I wave at them as I get dragged out.
~~~~~~
Clary made me watch the whole performance. Which wasn't bad, it was actually good. If I was only into that genre.
I clapped as Simon finished strumming the last note to the song.
I swung my arm around Maureen's shoulder,"great job you guys," I say smiling with joy!
"Thanks for being our roadies," Maureen says.
"Can I be you're guys' bodyguard," I question?
"Thank would be great, and thank you for being our artist in residence." Simon laughs.
"Of course. So, you went on stage tonight as Champagne Enema."
'What a horrible band name' I think as I wrinkle my nose in disgust.
The two band members laughed.
"What were we thinking, right? But now we're Rock Solid Panda." Simon told Clary.
"Yeah, we are." And the girl confirmed.
Clary grabbed two paint cans, "Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I'm feeling inspired."
"Wait," I speak up. "I'm going to go in and try to get some drinks, and maybe find someone worth my time."
I wink
They all say ok.
I unzip the jacket I had on and open the passenger door of the van.
"Holy.." I hear Simon mutter.
When I turn around I see that he is staring at me, well my body more specifically.

"What, what are you wearing!" Simon but all shouts," put that jacket back on!"Sorry Simon I don't have to listen to you your not my father or my boyfriend so buh bye," I sarcastically reply

"Sorry Simon I don't have to listen to you your not my father or my boyfriend so buh bye," I sarcastically reply.
I hate when people try to tell me what I can and can't do. Especially if they take that choice away.
I turn around putting a bit of a swing to my hips as I walk away.
I can hear Maureen shouting 'get some' as Simon starts rambling.
Clary is to busy spray painting to notice me (senpai) as I sashayed away.
_________
Sorry this is a bit short I am working on the next part as you read this so enjoy!