"That I was so pleased to have received an invitation... I was so upset when I didn't receive one for the  show last year."

"You didn't?" I question, feigning innocence. "I'm sorry, dear... You, of course, are one of my most significant clients- and friends." I watch her scowl soften slightly, used to this kind of behavior from her. "Call Viktor if you don't receive invitations- he'll get you one."

"Oh, thank you, honey. You are always a wonder... Your own design?"

She points to my dress and I shake my head. "Marc Jacobs."

"Your dates suit is ravishing as well. I've been looking for a tie like that for my husband as well... Where did you get it?"

Dear lord. I force myself to focus as Stellan replies to her politely. As she delves into cuff links, I stop her.

"I'm sorry, darling but I've got to find Viktor. Do you need help finding your seat?"

"That would be wonderful- maybe Stellan will help me find it?"

"Of course, Mrs. Craner," he answers, glancing over at me. I sigh loudly as they walk off, just wanting to get this over with and get back home.

I walk forward in search of Viktor, stopping to murmur pleasantries and thank you to attendees. I find him by the bathroom, talking to Charles. I grab his arm, aware they are whispering.

"What's up?"

Charles speaks up. "The video is off the internet for now and sent to your lawyer."

"Perfect," I murmur, nodding.

"You sure about this, baby?" Viktor asks, pinning me with intensity that should make my hairs stand up. I glance over at Stellan walking up to us, now alone and nod.

"I'm sure."

"Alright, well, the car and Eric are in the back when you want to leave but for now, I suggest mingling."

The night seems to fly by. We dance, both pairs of eyes on the door, waiting. We mingle, both on the lookout for the couple. I've almost given up when Viktor grabs my arm, gesturing his head over to the door.

I stand up from my chair immediately, seeing Constantine- alone at the door. Her entrance is grand and my stomach churns realizing she is wearing one of my dresses. I glance around frantically for Stellan, who's getting us drinks.

I stare at her, entranced and disgusted. She smiles wide at the photographers, her face surprisingly unflawed even though she's more than twice my age. I press my hand to my pounding heart, unsure of what to do.

We really don't have a choice. We're going to have to confront her alone since she will for sure see Stellan... God, even thinking of that moment sickens me.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, cold and reassuring. I reach up and grab it, knowing it's Stellan's. I can't bring myself to turn around and watch him look at her.

"She came alone."

"Yes... well, it doesn't matter. We have to confront her anyway."

I nod, closing my eyes before I turn around. I open them and he looks down at me, breathing in deeply.

"This is going to work."

I touch his chest. "It has to."

He takes a deep breath and grabs my hand. "Signal me over when the time is right."

"Okay."

I watch him walk away towards the large bar at the far side of the room before I turn, headed in her direction. I feel eyes on me- whether they're Viktor's, Eric's, or Stellan's- I have no idea but as I near closer, I watch her gaze land on me, a sweet smile forming on her lips.

"Constantine, how are you?" I murmur, wrapping my arms around her shoulders lightly. She presses her lips to my cheek, chuckling.

"I had to go through hell and back to get here but oh, you know how much I love your events. You always impress."

"You're really too kind," I utter, glancing up at the photographers taking our pictures. "Let me show you to your seat. I made sure it was at my table, of course."

She smiles, looking breathtaking as I entwine my arm with hers. "You look absolutely glorious, Iris. Really, you have this- this glow about you."

"Yes, well... I've recently met someone."

"Oh? I thought you were with that writer?"

"No, not anymore. We both knew it wasn't right..." I look down at her, smiling softly. "No, I'm in love with someone else."

"Love? Well, tell me, who is it? Is he here?"

I watch her look around the room, feeling an odd sense of pleasure at knowing I'm about to finally out her. Finally let her know someone knows beneath that gorgeous skin is a coward who let the man I love suffer. "Oh, he's here."

Her eyes flicker to mine and I tilt my head. "And I rather think you've both been already acquainted before."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well... who is it?"

"His name is Stellan."

The paleness that seems to coat over her skin as she stares at me is rewarding.

"Reid?"

"Yes... The man you destroyed."

We're tight in our own little bubble and I know I won't let her leave for anything, even as I catch her eyes flicker to the door. "I didn't destroy him. My husband did."

"Same thing."

"Is this- is this why you brought me here?"

"Tell me, Constantine, did you ever find out what happened to him? Did you know he had his entire life pulled from him- in a matter of hours? That he was forced to live on the streets for years? Your husband ruined any possible chance for him to-to live. Did you just fucking stand by and do nothing?"

"You know nothing about my life. You know nothing about me."

I smile, ready to pull out my next piece of information. "Oh, I know a lot about you actually. And Cam Mesick."

Her eyes close in regret. "Iris."

"You know, when you parade down the red carpets- you would really never guess that you're a sadist. I never would have guessed you find enjoyment in others pain- and the worst part is you find the ones who can barely survive- they're desperate for the money so they deal with whatever you throw at them... You must have some type of contract."

"Shut your goddamn mouth, you backstabbing bitch," she hisses, glancing around at the oblivious people around us. My eyes flicker across the room, meeting with Stellan's immediately. He looks to Viktor, nodding before he begins making his way over to me.

"I have the video in my possession- the full video. Well, actually it's in my lawyer's possession... I suggest you inform your husband about it. The news will be made public the minute this event is over."

She's trying to conceal the tears. "No, Iris- you can't-"

"I can and I will. Your husband needs to be exposed for what he's done."

"You know nothing about what happened in that bedroom! I like strong sex- I'm a dominant- there is a difference."

"I didn't hear one goddamn safe word in the video. Just his blubbering screams through the gag you had in his mouth." She turns and I grab her arm, reaching out like lightning. "I will find out if you hurt Stellan that way and I will expose you, Constantine."

"We'll see about that," she spits back angrily.

"Iris."

I feel a hand on my back and watch her eyes rise then widen, her gaze intent on the man behind me.

"Dinner is served! Everyone please find your seats. The entertainment is about to begin," Viktor calls out from the stage, right on cue.

"Ste-Stellan."

"Constantine."