Chapter 34

PLEASE READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT!

Rosie's POV

"Boys and girls, I just got a call from the police station saying that they found something in Mikayla's bag and we have to leave to the station again. Let's go." Simon said.

He ushered us out of the bus so that we can walk together to the station. Again, the scary security guards were surrounding us to protect us.

There were some fans who asked nicely to get a picture with us, which of course we did. But there were also some crazed fans who shouted absurd words at us, which we ignored.

Once we reached the station, John ran up to us.

"We've found something in Mikayla's bag and it's very shocking." He informed us.

I get a nervous feeling creeping up to my neck as we followed John.

Harry intertwined our fingers together, which soothed me a bit.

"Everything will be fine, soon Mikayla will be behind bars." Harry kissed my hair.

"Okay." I breathed out feeling uncertain.

We walked to a metal table where there was a very expensive looking bag there.

"This is Mikayla's bag and we've found something that caught our eyes." John said and he unzipped the bag and took out a yellow paper bracelets that were wrinkled.

"What's this?" Simon asked.

"Take a look." John said as he handed one to Simon and one to us.

Perrie gasped when she saw it and then she gave it to me with wide eyes.

I gently held it as I was afraid it might tear and I read what it said.

'One Direction and Little Mix Concert'

"Mikayla did go to the concert." I said and John shook his head.

"Rosie and Harry, remember Mikayla mentioning about she ordered room service with her friend Brittany at the Marriott Vacation Club the night of the concert?" He indicated the concert where I got hit.

"Yes, but what does it have to do with all of this?" I asked curiously.

"Well, it's true. She did order room service because we checked with the hotel and they confirmed it. So that means she didn't go to the concert." He said and I widen my eyes in shock.

"Then whose band is this?" I asked my burning question and I saw John's eyes full with worry and sorrow.

"It's my neice, Holly." He revealed and I widened my eyes in shock.

"What? But that doesn't mean that she had something to do with my accident and didn't you know that she went to the concert?" I reasoned. I really trusted Holly as soon as she apologized for what she did. Maybe she's still mad at me? But what was the rumour about me that was so upsetting that provoked Holly to intentionally hurt me?

"Look here." John said as he turned on the computer in front of us. It was the security footage at the concert on the night I was hit.

I really like John's personality because he chose to confirm that Holly is the person who hurt me, even though she was his niece. That was a big sacrifice.

"Thank you so much John. Thanks for the sacrifice you did." Simon smiled and patted John's back.

"But how would Mikayla know Holly?" Harry asked, which I knew the answer to that.

I decided to tell them everything and what Holly told me when we met her.

"Rosie, why didn't you tell this to us as soon as you recognized her?" Perrie asked politely.

"Because I didn't think it was important." I said truthfully.

"Okay so now we know about this, but what we don't know is why Mikayla sabotaged Holly." Simon inquired.

"We don't know yet, but we called Mikayla down to the station again and she's bringing her friend, who I think is called Brittany. Any of you guys know her?" John asked and the rest of us exchanged knowing looks.

"Yep we know her all right." Louis chuckled and we did too.

~•*•~

JUST A CHILLAX CHAPTER!

BUT GUESS WHAT? WE HAVE TWO MORE CHAPTERS TOGETHER!! AWWW, I KNOW. I'LL MISS YOU GUYS TOO BUT IT'S NOT THE END JUST YET! I'LL BE WRITING MORE BOOKS THAT ARE SOON TO COME!! BUT THEY ARE MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE A LARRY STYLINSON ONE BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!! IF YOU DO NOT, THEN I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD NOT READ THEM!!

BUT FOR NOW, LET'S JUST ENJOY THESE LAST MOMENTS TOGETHER!!

~ZOZO~