Chapter 8

HOW YOU GUYS DOING? I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK IF YOU'RE ALREADY THIS FAR! I REALLY APPRECIATE MY READERS, COMMENTS AND VOTES AND IT MAKES MY DAY!

THANK YOU!

~ZOZO~

Rosie's POV

I woke up on a Sunday morning with a loud beep from my phone.

I opened my eyes to see on my phone that it was 11am. Boy, I must have went home late.

I remember last night that Brittany's Mum had dropped me off home and my Mum was already asleep.

Underneath my phone clock was a text from an unknown number.

'Hey Rosie, it's Harry.'

I stared at the text with wide eyes. He actually texted me?! Oh my god!! Harry fudging Styles just texted me?

I quickly unlocked my phone to see the text was real.

Okay, it was real.

'Hi Harry!'

I sent it without rethinking. Wait. It sounds very eager. Oh no, I'm desperate.

From Harry:
'What are you up to today? Wanna hang out with me and the boys today?'

Really? He wants me to hang out with them?

To Harry:
'Are you sure?'

From Harry:
'Haha yes of course. Why would I be asking you then?'

To Harry:
'Ok. When and where?'

From Harry:
'At Nandos where you work at. Meet us there at 1pm for lunch :)'

I paused. Wait. How does he know I work there? I never mentioned it to him before.

To Harry:
'How do you know where I work?'

He didn't text back for a minute.

From Harry:
'I'll tell you later when we meet up. It's kind of hard to explain.'

To Harry:
'Okay then. See you at 1pm.'

I saved his number in my contacts and went to get change because I was still in my pajamas.

I went to get changed. I decided to wear a white long sleeve top with a brown sweater and blue skinny jeans.

I put my normal makeup on, which is just some light pink lip gloss and mascara. I don't put on blusher because it's cold outside and it makes my cheeks red. I grabbed my glasses and slid them on. I looked in the mirror and felt satisfied with myself.

Once I was done, I slipped on my white vans and left the house.

While I was walking towards Nandos, I was kicking some rocks and enjoy the view.

When I reached Nandos, it was already ten minutes past one. I was ten minutes late. I searched the restaurant for five boys. I couldn't find any of them.

I checked my watch to see if the timing was right. It was, but I don't see them.

"Rosie!" Someone yelled. I looked at the corner of the restaurant to see five disguised boys. I finally realized it was the boys because I could see Harry's hair and Niall's blonde hair.

I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hi guys." I said.

Harry scooched over and patted the seat next to him.