Chapter 19

ROSIE'S COSTUME AND HAIR FOR HER PERFORMANCE!

Rosie's POV

The next morning, I woke up to see that it was 10 in the morning.

I rubbed my eyes and sit up. I looked at my surroundings to see four messy unmade beds. Guess the girls have already woken up. I must have been really tired.

I slowly got out of the bed and rummage through my luggage for my toiletry bag. Inside it contained my comb, some rubber bands, toothpaste, toothbrush and one more thing.

My razor.

It was hid deep inside my bag so nobody will know if they peep in my bag. When I was packing, I contemplated with myself if I should bring it or not. But I forced myself to bring it because I don't want to disturb anybody about my problems. Maybe I'll need it. Maybe.

But I don't need it right now, I just need to brush my teeth.

Afterwards, I quietly crept outside the room in my pyjamas.

I didn't hear any talking whatsoever, so I assume they are not here and maybe the boys are still sleeping. Good. I'm still not ready to see them. And Harry.

God I feel so bad about what I did to him. I wish I could take it back. Now he thinks that it's his fault.

I needed a glass of water so I opened the door to the lounge room, which was a big mistake.

Everyone was smiling and talking until the saw me and turned to me. Niall and Louis were playing something on the Wii and they paused it so they can also look at me. I halted my steps and stared at them as well.

"M-morning." I stuttered and I went towards the cabinet to get a glass. They are still not talking yet, which is making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Morning sleeping head. Did you sleep well?" I heard Perrie said and I turned to her. She was sitting next to Zayn hand in hand and she was giving me a sad smile. Just like everyone else, except Harry who was avoiding my eye contact.

"Y-Yeah I did. Thanks. I'm going to t-take a shower." I grabbed my glass of water and left the room before Harry said something.

"Rosie can I talk with you alone?" He asked.

I bit my lip and slowly turned around. My eyes glanced at Perrie who mouthed 'It's okay.' I looked back to Harry's hopeful eyes.

"Okay." I started walking back to my room where he followed along. I entered and he closed the door gently.

I turned to face him and I blurted out.

"I'm really sorry Harry." I apologized and he looked taken back.

"Sorry for what love?" He came closer.

"For yesterday."

"You mind telling me why you refuse to perform on stage?" He grabbed both my hands and laced them together. I should tell him because he's my boyfriend.

"I'm just scared." I looked to the ground.

Then I felt two fingers held my chin up. He looks at me through my eyes.

"Babe you know everything will be okay? If you're ever scared, the boys, the girls and I be right here for you." He reassured me. I can tell he is very sincere about this.

"O-okay. I'll do it." I gave him a small smile. Harry pecked me on the lips.

"You are such a brave girl princess."