Chapter 2

HI GUYSSS! THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS!! IM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO Little_Mix_Love_ BECAUSE SHE WAS MY FIRST VOTER AND COMMENTER. PLEASE GO FOLLOW HER BECAUSE SHE HAS AWESOME BOOKS FOR YOU TO READ AND IS VERY HUMBLE!

~ZOZO~

Rosie's POV

Finally it was a Saturday. The start of the weekend. It's my favourite because I can spend the whole day doing what I love, writing songs, playing my guitar and of course go on YouTube with my school's computer they gave us for free to take home and to school. I couldn't afford my own computer. I have this free time until I have to go to work at Nandos at 2pm.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my Mum making some pancakes on the stove. She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning sweetie. I was just making some pancakes for you because you have a big day today."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "what do you mean 'big day'?"

My Mum looked at me, "Don't you know? Brittany invited you to go to the One Direction concert tonight?"

I froze on the spot. What?.. Brittany invited me to go to see the one direction concert with her and her friends? It's Brittany for crying out loud!

"Honey, are you okay? You look so pale." My Mum came towards me.

I shook out of my thoughts, "No I'm fine Mum. Just a little shock."

"Why?" She questioned, "I thought you guys were going together?"

Oh yeah. My Mum doesn't know that me and Brittany weren't friends anymore.

"Oh wait yeah she did tell me. Sorry must have slipped my mind." I lied.

"Oh okay. Here are your pancakes." She put my plate down in front of me. "I have to go to work now and I'll be home very late again. So you go enjoy the show sweetie." she kissed my forehead.

"Thanks." I ate my pancakes.

Once my mum left the house, I quickly finished eating and left the kitchen. When I entered my room, I heard my phone beeped signaling I had a text. I went towards my phone and picked it up. It was from Brittany.

'Look idiot. I didn't want to invite you to the One Direction concert but one of my friends couldn't come. And my Mum forced me to bring you along. It sucks especially since you are now coming with us. My mum will pick you up at your house at 7pm and we will go to the concert straight away. You better look nice. I don't want to bring you along and be embarrass in front of the boys with what you're wearing. Also, I hope you DON'T wear your glasses. They're ugly, why would you want to add more ugliness when you already are?'

I felt tears prickling my eyes ready to fall. I read the text over and over again until I could comprehend what it said. I have I have no emotion right now. It's a mixture of both happiness and shock. Of course I was thrilled to go to the concert especially it was a free ticket but I was hurt that she said those mean things about me. I wish I could tell her off straight in the face, but I have no friends to support me like she does. I don't really care what she says really. I'll wear whatever I like. Who does she think she is to tell me what and what not to wear.

Should I text her back or not? Not.

Oh wait. My job. I don't get off until 8pm. And Brittany's Mum is gonna pick me up at 7pm. I'll just ask my Chloe, my boss, if I can go off early I'm sure she'll allow it.

Now I want to chillax.

I took out the charger out of my computer and laid on my bed. I turned it on. It took a long time considering it was an old computer. Once I saw the bright screen flash, I went straight to YouTube. Once it loaded, I typed in the search bar 'one direction funny moments' (sorry I just really adore these boys even though their older than me).

The video played and I laughed so hard at the part when Liam pushed Niall of the sofa when they were having an interview. All the boys were laughing so hard, but Harry's laughter was the best. I kept replaying his laughter on the screen. I'm not a creep. I just have a... slight crush on him. Okay. I have a big crush on him. His beautiful eyes, voice, smile and dimples are what caught my attention. I didn't tell anyone about my crush except for Brittany when we were friends. She probably told her friends even though I told her not to tell anyone. I bet she told her friends to like Harry and say inappropriate things out loud so I would hear to get jealous but I didn't show any sign of it even though deep down I was. Shhhh.

After an hour, I had to study for my geography test. I got up from my bed and went towards my table with my textbook.

After studying for what seemed like forever, it was 1:30pm. I have walk to work now. I got up from my bed and made my way to get change because I was still in my pajamas.

After changing, I went out of my house and walked to Nandos. I would have driven there but there's two reasons why I can't. Nandos is just around the corner and I haven't got my drivers license yet because I can't drive. Sorry.

When I reached there, it was toasty warm because outside was snowing hard and I'm freezing.

"Hey Rosie!" My best friend, Cher, hugged me. She was also one of the waitresses here. She's also my best friend because she doesn't insult me like at school. But unfortunately she doesn't go to the same school as me. She goes to a private school. I wish I could be with her.

"Hi Cher!" I hugged her back and went to get my work apron.

I saw five boys sitting at the table near the corner with menus in their hands, so k went over to them. As I got closer, I saw that they were covered in dark clothing; their hoods were up, had sunglasses on, hiding their faces behind the menu and had their heads down. They look very familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. I put on a smile and went towards their table anyways.

"Hello I'm Rosie and I'll be your waitress today. would you guys like any drinks to start of?" I looked among them.

"Can I please have a coke?" The one with black hair asked. I can only get a glimpse at his hair colour.

"One ice tea please." the other guy who I think has light brown hair.

"Make that two." a guy with a very deep voice said. I swear I recognize his voice. Eh, probably doesn't matter.

"And we'll have two ice water please." a guy said gesturing to a blond fellow.

I scribbled down their orders. "okay you can order your mains as soon as I bring your drinks." I smiled at them and walked off.

Not really thinking about it now, but they are not from America because they have British voices. Interesting.

In the drinks section, I prepared their drinks. While I was filling up the cups, I felt someone looking at me. I turned around to see one of the 5 boys looking at me, but turning around to his friends. I shrugged it off and continued filling up the drinks.

I put the drinks on my tray and made my way over to their table.

"Here you go guys. One coke, two ice teas and two glasses of water. Now what would guys like to order?" I asked them.

They all ordered as I scribbled down their orders. But the blond guy's order was unusually a lot. It was funny so I chuckled at his order.

"I'll have two peri-peri chicken, make it lemon and herb, I hate spicy foods. And..." he thought about what he was going to order. I was about to suggest want he could have wanted, but what did I know about the guy?

"And I'll have a big bowl of crips." crips... weird. I smiled at that hoping that he'd finish, but no.

"And..." He still kept thinking. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Do you want one of everything now with a side of chips?" I asked sarcastically. All of the boys just laughed even the blond guy.

The blond guy shook his head, "no that's it... I think?"

I laughed but walked off.

I was waitressing other tables when I heard a customer enter. But it didn't feel like a normal customer. I turned around and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.

Brittany.

•~*~•

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS WHO MADE IT THIS FAR!

~ZOZO~