Chapter 6

HI AGAIN GUYS!!

I'M SORRY THAT THIS GIF DOESN'T MATCH THE CHAPTER BECAUSE OF THE WORDS, BUT THIS IS HOW ROSIE LOOKS LIKE WHEN SHE IS CRYING.

~ZOZO~

•~*~•

Rosie's POV:

(Continuing at the backstage meeting)

"So tell us about you guys even though we met like an hour ago, but we still don't know your details about yourself." Liam smiled at us from across the table. I stifled a chuckle.

Brittany immediately started talking to the boys.

"Hi I'm Brittany and I live here with my three best friends, Isabella, Mackenzie and Mikayla. Mikayla is my other best friend couldn't make it to watch the concert so I was forced to invite Rosie by my Mum." She turned to me with a disgusted look. I looked at the ground.

"Oh." The boys said. I could feel their confused and questioning eyes, but I kept looking down.

There was an awkward silence in the room. Well, except for Brittany and her friends, she acted as if she didn't say anything to hurt me and kept whispering to her friends about god knows what.

Liam cleared his throat, "Erm so how old are you guys?"

"Me, Brittany and Isabella are all 17." Mackenzie said to the them.

"Rosie?" Harry asked me. Oh my god. His voice is so deep. I'm fangirling inside. Please mind me. I looked at him.

"I'm 17." I replied trying so hard not to freak out. Calm yourself Rosie!

He gave me a smile and his dimples popped out. Wow. It's better than the pictures on the Internet.

I blushed, but looked down hoping no one saw me.

I felt a bony elbow nudge me on my side. I turned to look at Brittany glaring at me.

"What did I tell you before meeting One Direction? I told you not to talk to them. So do as I say, otherwise I'll do something you will regret." She whispered in my ear harshly.

"I'm sorry, but he asked me a question so I couldn't ignore him." I whispered back. I hope everyone is not hearing what we are saying.

"I don't care. Now shut up like you always do. Don't think you're some freaking princess and act all innocent when you know how much you wanted to win the game. Too bad because I pushed you off and I won."

I didn't make any eye contact with her. What she said hurt me. I feel tears stinging my eyes, but I pushed it back in. It's very easy to hide my tears when I don't want them to come out.

"Is everything okay guys?" Harry asked noticing the tension between Brittany and I.

I stayed silent and stared at the ground because I can't talk to him. I know what Brittany is capable of.

"Yeah we're good." Brittany faked smile. My eyes kept trained on the ground.

"Rosie? You okay?" He asked me. Oh crap! I can't answer him!

"Mmhm." I nodded my head. I think he couldn't hear me.

"What?" Oh no.

I looked at Brittany first. She gave me a death glare and shook her head slowly so only I can see it and not Harry. What do I do?

"I'm f-fine." I stuttered. Oh no. I'm busted and i have no idea what Brittany will do. She is very capable of many things without making them seem intentional.