Birthday special - Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Nandini cake cut karo pehle and then ask questions" Manik said standing behind her.

She held his hand and signaled to join her. He kneeled next to her and she blew the candle while both of them cut the cake together. She fed him the cake first and then he did. Soon the gang attacked the cake and started playing cake holi, covering Nandini's face completely with cake. Matty took one of the waffles and put it on Nandu's head and applied some cream on her nose.

"Now you look like the birthday clown" he said, to get a punch back in his stomach. The whole room was a mess.

"Okay Princess! It's time for the surprises now. And haan, mein pehle hi bathaa dhetha hoon, agar pasand naib hi aaye toh, bol dhenaa pasand aaye.. sach mein yeh Monster Manik ne ithnaa kaam karwaaya hum sab se... yaar badhlaa loongaa mein" Cabir said before she was exposed to the real surprises.

"Don't worry! I am sure tum logon ke sab kuch bohoth acchha hi plan kiye honge" Nandini said.

"Cabir tum toh bolo hi math, Nandu he is the one who put the least effort, Sab kuch Mnaik ne hi kiya, iskee baathein math suno tum Nandu" Navya said putting her hand around nandu's shoulder.

"Can I?" Manik asked with a blind fold in his hand.

She nodded her head in positive.

They slowly walked her down to the bedroom. The door was closed. He opened the door, and then the blind fold.

It was all dark. Cabir switched on a light and there was a heart shaped picture collage (1) on one of the walls. It was bordered with series lights, it had all the best pictures of nandini, with them and few of her cute singles. She walked to wards that, and looked careful all the pictures with an ear to ear smile on her face. (1,2,3)

Then she noticed a small glass box (second picture in the collage) that was glowing in a dim light which was fixed inside it

Then she noticed a small glass box (second picture in the collage) that was glowing in a dim light which was fixed inside it. There was a note on the box,

This was how the journey of this little angel started, happy birthday to the prettiest princess ever

From, The Gang

As it was placed on the ground, she sat down to look at it. It was a tiny bedroom set, with a small mirror, bed, crib, lamp, dresser, small cute pillows, a princess poster and a tiny wardrobe closet to the wall inside. She looked at them, to see them all smiling looking at her. she had no words to explain the beauty of the gift. She ran and engulfed Cabir in a hug.

"I know, this definitely must be your idea. Thankyou Bhai. Its so pretty" she said crying.

"Arey! No crying yaar. There are many more... chalo chalo aage badho" he said and Manik switched on the other lights in the room.

That's when she noticed the setting of the room. Another wall had happy birthday balloons and banner hanging, next to that was a poster (2) that said,