Who Ever Said Life Was Easy? [Chapter 2]

Start from the beginning

I thought about trying to say some smart ass remark to Alyssa, but she was already mad that DJ had had his arms around my waist, so I figured that that was good enough and there was less of a posibility of me acting like a retard this way.

**************************************

Lunch Time

**************************************

The day so far had gone by pretty well. But I was sad to realize that it was already lunch time, which meant that there were a few more periods, and then I had to go back to the hell hole.

When we had walked into school, DJ and me sadly had to go our seperate ways for a little because his locker was on the other side of the school from mine. Other than that though, we got to sit next to each other in every class except period 4, which we didn't have togeither.

Now I sat by myself at my usuall lunch spot. In the corner of the lunch room. I was thinking about my day so far when I felt the seat next to me shift. I looked up, it was DJ unsurprisngly. "Hey, don't you have any lunch?" He asked.

I obviously couldn't tell him the truth; that I didn't have any money to buy lunch and that we didn't have any food in our house. I though quickly, "Oh, uh, I think my parents forgot I had school today. They were still sleeping when I left, so I couldn't get any lunch money." That sounded like it could happen...

"Oh, well you can share with me, I have enough food to feed the whole school!" He laughed.

I looked down at his tray, he wasn't lying, I think he had one of everything from the cafeteria. "You can say that again." I ended up laughing too.

He pushed his tray so it was inbetween him and me. Everything looked so delicious, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed some of his food and started eating.

While we were eating he was telling me about 4th period and all this other stuff and asking me quetions. Thankfully none of the questions were hard to answer, there were a few I had to lie about though, but I had been telling that same lie as long as I could remember, so it wasn't a big deal to me.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

The bell signaling lunch was over rang. DJ and I got up, "See ya later." He said. I just nodded.

We had different 5th period classes too, we went out different ways. DJ to Spanish and me to French. Yay... not. As I made my way to French I was thinking about how full I was, I hadn't eaten that much in forever. It was great!

**************************************

End of the school day

**************************************

DJ had to go to his locker, so he told me he'd meet me on the bus. Now I was sitting by myself waiting for him. That's when Alyssa came on.

She sat in the seat as me and I gave her the "are you crazy?" look. All she said was, "Alright, listen up. DJ is hot, I want him and you're just a big pain the ass that is in the way. So get lost."

I looked at her, and almost thought about it. But then I remembered what DJ had said earlier "Someone needs to show her she can't have everything she wants." So I said, "Oh well." And turned my head to look outside.

Alyssa stood up, "Uggg! Bitch you're going to regret that descision! I'm going to make your life fucking hell!"

"Too late." I whispered low enough that she wouldn't be able to hear.

A few minutes later DJ got on the bus and sat with me again. "Miss me?" DJ asked.

I laughed. "Of course! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to survive any longer without you." I said jokingly.

"I knew it!" He laughed along.

For awhile we didn't really have anything to say. It wasn't one of those akward silences, it was nice. I picked up my hand to itch an itch on my nose. And when I went to put my had back where it was, it hit something else. DJ's hand. When I didn't move my hand he moved his hand so now we were actually holding hand. I looked up at him, and he was looking at me. He smiled a big happy smile and I smiled back, I couldn't help it.

We sat like that for a few more minutes, but before I knew it, it was DJ's stop. He grabbed his backpack and stood up sadly taking his hand with him, "See you tomorrow." He smiled more than he already was, which didn't look possible, and got off the bus.

The bus pulled up to my stop and I got off thinking about DJ. Today had been great, maybe Kevin would be in a good mood too and wouldn't hit me. I was having these happy thoughts while walking down my drive way. When I went to open my door, Kevin burst threw. He was standing there with a bat in his hands....

===================================================

Well, I hope you liked it (:

To see pictures of DJ and Ariel go to my page, their pictures are in the background. Obviously that's not exactly what they look like, but I thought those pictures were pretty close.

Also for the next chapters im going to work on making them longer (:

So scroll down, leave a comment, then scroll up and vote/become a fan. you know you want to (: lol

And I just relized that Ariel from The Little Mermaid had red hair and so does the Ariel in my story. It was a total mistake, I promise. lol (:

If I get 5+ votes I'll know to write more, otherwise I dunno.. :/ So vote please (:

Anyways, Im done rambling (: