"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here." I ran to them wrapping my arms around them squeezing with all my might.

"Jason invited us." They said, my mother squeezing me tighter.

"And you're not scared?" I asked confused.

"No I, uh, explained everything." I turned when I recognized Anthony's voice.

"I can't believe Zeus' father would do such a thing, I've known him almost all my life and I never anticipated that." I calmed my father's angry rant. I turned to my mother looking at her curiously.

"Where's the boys?" I asked (A/N: sorry for the confusion but Derek was not there with Aroura.)

"They're sitting down saving our seats." She said before looking at her watch.

"We have to go sit down I just wanted to see my baby girl before she was married." I hugged my mom and my father before they both left leaving me alone with Anthony.

"Are you ready." He asked linking his arm with mine. I nodded, not able to conjure the words to speak. I heard the slow music start to play, I sucked in a deep breath as Anthony pulled me forward. I gulped as everyone turn to look at us as we walked down the aisle. I smiled when my brothers waved at me. But my breathe caught in my throat as I saw Jason come into view, He was gorgeous. His hair with it's dark shade was styled to the side and he wore a tux that made me want to run up the aisle. I was passed from my father to Jason as he took my hand in his.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have gathered here today to share with Jason and Aroura, an important moment of their lives. During their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." I stared lovingly into Jason hazel brown eyes as he began to talk.

"I, Jason, take you, Aroura, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner, and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live. " Jason said making my heart ache at his words. I smiled at him as tears gathered in my eyes.

"I, Aroura, take you Jason to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Jason's smile widened considerably.

"I give you, Aroura, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Jason said, sliding the ring onto my finger before bringing my hand up to his lips leaving a sensual kiss making me shiver with desire.

"I give you, Jason, this ring as an Infinite symbol of my commitment and love to you." I said slipping the other ring onto his finger.

"And so by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. " The Elder says and Jason reached up and cupped my cheek. We both leaned in and smiled when our lips met, everyone started clapping and cheering for us. Jason eventually pulled away and smiled at both me and the crowd. He put our foreheads together and we stared lovingly into each other's eyes. It was as if time stopped and it was just me and Jason, Jason and me. It was like no one else was even there. "I present to you the newly married couple, Jason and Aroura Husher." 

Jason held my hand as we walked down the aisle, people throwing flower petals up in the air. I held onto Jason arm as he led me to the Reception room. I turned to go in, but was pulled back as Jason softly pushed against the wall, his lips molded against me with bruising force. I gasped when he pulled back letting me breathe.