21. Regret.

He was a fool. He was just being a complete and utter idiot, he didn't even let it register in his brain before he threw any affections away.

Too afraid of what his family would say.

Too afraid of the unknown.

A coward. That's what he was.

He knew it was far past apologising now, though that didn't stop him from camping outside her dorm last week, prepared to beg her which he knew Severus Snape once did for Lillian Evans.

Guilty tears unwillingly rushed down his face. That wasn't his plan, to push her away. That wasn't his plan to loose her.

It was his plan to marry her.

Yet now she'd be the one in the white dress, walking down the isle to greet some other man.

And Lucius Malfoy knew, that after his words, he deserved the pain.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Mama loves you, baby. Only you.

Mama won't let anyone hurt you, my brave little baby, mama will protect you from the monsters.

Mama is sorry that dada doesn't care for you, oh sweet child of mine.

But mama will always be there for you. That is mama's promise.

No matter what mama will always be there, you will always come first.

Mama Sophia loves you baby.

Aunt Prim loves you. Uncle James loves you. Uncle Sirius, Uncle Remus, Aunt Marlene, Aunt Phoenix... Aunt Dorcas and Auntie Ariadne, wherever they are.

You are the centre of my world, yet your only a bump, yet your my bump.

And the only family member I love left.

Sophia felt hot tears traveling down her face as she looked lovingly at her bump. Two months. Eight weeks. That was it.

Then she'd be having the baby.

Boy or girl, little baby, she thought, thinking of how disappointed her parents were of hers and Ariadne's gender, you'll make mama proud.

-•-•-•-•-

Next chapter is going to be VERY interesting and I'm looking forward to writing it like mad. Sorry for another short chapter it's just that my idea for next chapter wouldn't have worked well with this chapter,

Have a great day/night,

-iConfunded