14. Black Widow.

I know I said I would update on Friday but I had enough time to attempt to force my stiff thumb to move properly so I wrote this chapter. Hope you enjoy,

-iConfunded

"Prim?"

"Prim?"

"Primrose?"

"Prim?"

"PRIMROSE AMARYLLIS EVANS!"

Prim was snapped out of her musings by her elder sister's voice.

"Hmm?"

She heard Tulip sigh and say,

"What's gotten into you? You've been like this ever since the Hogsmeade trip announcement," She heard Tulip flop onto her bed, "why would you be so upset about Hogsmeade? It's not like you haven't got a date,"

Prim inwardly sighed, she knew she couldn't tell her sister as, despite how it seems, Tulip had got one of the biggest mouths that Prim had ever known about. And it's not like they would believe her, they would probably think that the Skytherins were just messing around with her, which she was positive that they weren't.

This time, Prim did sigh out loud. It was always her who got into these situations.

--•--•--

For Sophia the Room of Requirement had always been a place of comfort, especially since nobody else but her knew of it, and it continued to act as a source of comfort as she wept in there and recalled that night.

THUMP!

Lucius fainted before her very eyes. She was doomed, she already knew it, in the magical world a child sired without being married was frowned upon greatly. She even knew of his Marriage Contract to Narcissa Black. As she was so deep in her thoughts she never saw him stirring awake.

"I don't care if it's mine," he croaked as he got to his feet, "I don't care, I don't want it. I'm to marry someone from a prestigious family, I don't need some bastard child weighing me down," Sophia felt her heart crack in two. After every night she'd comforted him after he'd cried about his parents or told her his darkest secrets, like of how he had no desire to join the self proclaimed Dark Lord. This is how he repays her, throwing it in her face.

Before she showed a weakness in front of him. Her... Her enemy, yes, enemy, she fled from the room. Missing the part where Lucius whispered,

"But I'll always care," completely.

Her sobs echoed threw the room, after all she'd lost the world dropped another bomb shell on her. But she would not give in. She had already decided that she would keep the baby, she had always wanted children, albeit this was a little bit earlier than she had expected but still. But she promised herself one thing. She would be the best mum she could be to this little, beautiful life living inside of her. A life that would soon completely depend upon her.

--•--•-- the next morning --•--•--

"MAIL'S HERE!" Sophia's head cracked up when she heard those words. After she had told Lucius, and Lucius had decided to tell the school, but not telling them that the baby was his, she was now positive that she was soon to get some horrible letter from her mother and father. And, of course, she was right.

Dear Sophia,

I am absolutely disgusted at your behaviour, first you get into Gryffindor, become friends with the traitors of the magical world and now your pregnant! As a consequence we have decided to enter you into a Marriage Contract with Mr. Ontaige Avery, a PROPER pureblood! It is already signed therefore you have no way out WHAT SO EVER!

From,

Lord and Lady Zabini.

If not for the contents of the letter then Sophia would have rolled her eyes at the formality at the end of the letter. But this was no joke. She was actually going to be forced to marry a-a-a squid! All slimy and horrible, albeit very wealthy. It was at that moment that she knew what her future would be.

She would be the best one of all, the best this world had ever seen.

The best Black Widow.

--•--•--

Dear Primrose,

I was so exited to see your letter, things here in France are excellent, and as you can see I've finally learnt to spell excellent in English! Which you should say is excellent. Sorry, that wasn't funny. I like the spelling of funny. Funny, funny. Anyway, there's this new boy who is immune to my Veela powers! Isn't that great? I think I've finally met my soulmate. His name is Louis Delacour and his is so handsome (I like the English spelling of that too!)

Please come and visit me soon, I'm currently trying to find a way to get Louis' attention, along with the rest of the school! We should so set our children up with Marriage Contracts! I'm going to name our daughter Fleur, Fleur Delacour sounds nice...

Your friend,

Appoline Boudin.

Prim rolled her eyes at Appoline's words, she was always this forward, but couldn't help but give a small smile. She ,issued her best friend... And being able to check out all the cute French men, though she would never tell James that!

"Remember, the Hogsmeade trip is tomorrow," when Prim heard those words she felt all her happiness cease to be. The Hogsmeade trip, the attack, would be tomorrow.