Published Book

Hi Guys!

I hope you'll take a minute to read this sappy A/N :)

This was my first ever piece of published writing. 12 year old me would sit on the floor by my window sill and make sure I got out a chapter of 'Primrose Evans' each week. And I was so damn proud of it.

I'm 19 now, and I'm finally publishing my first original book.

But I never would have been able to do it without you guys.

This book is faulted. There are grammar mistakes, there is a lack of diversity, there is the cringy, fast-paced romantic dreams of a 12-year-old girl. But without this book, without all of you embracing the writing of that girl, I would never have stood a chance at getting to where I am today.

You guys believed in me when no one else did. Your comments were there for me when no one else was, and that is a debt I can never repay.

So, thank you.

Below, I'm going to leave the front cover and description of my published book. If you would like to read it, I would be more than pleased to have the people who have read my first ever fanfiction to read my first ever published book.

The e-book preorders are out now on Amazon, and the paperback and hardback comes out on Friday. I document my progress on TikTok on my profile cynicalsloth.

If it's not your type of thing/you don't have the money/whatever other reason, I just want to say again thank you all for everything :)

And don't give up on your own dreams. You'll make it.

With love,
Victoria

P.S I promise there's a lot better grammar and a lot more diversity in this one :)
And, of course, a lot of magic!!
I would say it's 14+ though, there's brief descriptions of violence and torture.