Q&A

Heya guys, I cannot say how happy I am to get such an enthusiastic response for the Q&A, so I'm going to do it today and if there's any extra questions by tomorrow then I'll add them on.

I will be giving the username of all those who wrote questions and I have briefly shortened some of the questions in wording as I'm terrible at memorising things so it would take me forever and a day ;).

@iunderstandsarcasm - Who are your favourite artists?

My favourite song artists are Lorde with her Everybody Wants To Rule The World; Digital Daggers with their I Fear The Fever; One Republic with Counting Stars; Three Days Grace with I Hate Everything About You and The Veronica's with Lolita.

Those are my favourites at the moment but they regularly change.

P.S I love your name!

@SophieBeck4 - Do you live in a village? Or are you just being writer-y?

Yes, I do live in a village in the East Midlands in England. Our village is tiny and surrounded by fields, we don't even have our own shop! Though we do have a church, a park and the fields enabled us to have a horse so I guess it's decent.

@BrixBlack - If you had a choice would you be in Hogwarts with the Marauders or Harry Potter?

I love this question! Although it is difficult I would probably say Marauders and try to score James Potter or Sirius Black or somebody... I hope James and Sirius really do look like Aaron Johnson and Ben Barnes! 😂

@Ravenclaw_Potterhead - What is your favourite Harry Potter OTP? BROTP? NOTP?

Now, if your like me and had to look up the later two then BrOTP means Best Friends Forever in a series or whatever and NOTP is the opposite of OTP and it means that you don't like that ship, now onto my answer.

OTP- Okay, this is going to be rather strange but I actually REALLY like the idea of Harry/Bellatrix, am I the only one?
BrOTP- James, Sirius and Remus, their friendship is so close how can you not think that it will last forever?... Ignoring the fact that Remus thought Sirius was the traitor and they thought Remus was the traitor and... You know what, I just think so, okay?! 😉😂
NOTP- I'm sorry Romione fans but I absolutely hate this ship, I prefer Dramione or Fremione, however there is one ship that I hate even more than this, HARMONY OR HARMIONE I HATE IT WITH A PASSION! No offence to people who ship it or anything but it's terrible, but then again that's just my personal views.

@Minotaur3 - What's your Hogwarts House? Favourite colour?

Loads of people have asked me about my Hogwarts house (like @gerene27 ) as a question so I'll just answer it in this one, Slytherdor.

Yup, not a house I know but on Pottermore I got Gryffindor and Slytherin an equal amount of times and on normal quizzes I get mostly Gryffindor and some of my friends say I'm Slytherin so I'm not really sure.

My favourite colour is green, a darker green though not neon green, the neon colours just hurt my eyes. 😊

@Kat_Carmicheal - What is your favourite HP FanFiction to read or write? Eg new characters, ship based, twin stories.

Whatever I read or write has to have at least a little bit of romance in because otherwise I get rather bored. I don't read many boyxboy books as, although I have absolutely nothing against it, I fact I've got a gay friend, but they just don't interest me much and I don't tend to read girlxgirl either as, again I know somebody who likes girls, it doesn't quite grip me in.

I also like some of the twin ones but when it's saying that both of the Potter twins are in Gryffindor and that they're both light, that they both marry into a light family and that the head goes to hpneither of their heads I'm just sitting there thinking Siriusly! (pun intended) It doesn't make it enjoyable when it's as if they might aswell just be the same person.

Fang_5thGirlMarauder - Favourite band/singer? Genre of music? What do you think of pitbulls?

I have numerous favourite band/singers but I'd say, overall, it is between Digital Daggers and Three Days Grace because of their songs I Fear The Fever and I Hate Everything About You respectively.

My favourite genre of music would be a sort of rock/pop sort of thing I guess, as I like slow but really interesting music, if you've ever heard the songs I put above, especially I Fear The Fever, then I'll reckon you'll understand what I mean.

As for what I think of Pitbulls, um I guess they're okay but I'm more of a labradoodle (is that hoe you spell it?) person as my own dog, Roxie, is one of them.

HermionetheReal - Favourite Fandoms? Fandoms that you read? Appearance? Age? Siblings? Real name?

Yes! I was hoping somebody would ask me about my favourite Fandoms :). My favourites are Harry Potter (of course), Huger Games, Flowers in the Attic, Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Pirates in the Caribbean (I don't think they're books but I still love it), I like Mortal a Instruments but it gets a tad bit confusing at times.

I read all of the above, bar Mortal Instruments.

As for my appearance, I'm on the shorter side for my age, I have literally white-blonde hair, I could be Draco's sister ;), I'm pale compared to a lot of people too and I have green eyes that remind me of emeralds on the outside but slowly get darker as they go towards my iris. I'm also quite thin, which kind of comes in my height package I suppose.

I won't tell you my proper age but I will say that I'm in between 12 and 15.

I have two step-sisters via my step-father, two older half-sibling from my dad and one full sibling named Elizabeth.

Before I made this account I was given a stupid lecture about not giving out personal info so I'll just tell you my first name and middle name which is Victoria May, though at school many people just call me Tori.

Thanks for giving me all of your questions and I hope you enjoyed learning more about me.

See you next chapter,

-iConfunded