13. Afraid.

WARNING: VERY SHORT CHAPTER AS I AM NOT ABLE TO WRITE LONG ONES, SORRY!

Prim wrapped the blanket she was holding around her tighter and begun to walk faster. She could her echoing footsteps behind her and began to break into a run. Tonight, she couldn't sleep and decided to walk around the castle, but it seemed as if someone was waiting for her. As she saw a new opening for a passage she slammed her back against the wall and tried to stop her heavy breathing.

"Where is she?" She heard somebody hiss, somebody who sounded like Rodolphus LeStrange.

"Why does the Dark Lord even want to speak to her? She's a mudblood," she heard a voice who she figured belonged to Rabastan LeStrange complain.

Her eyes went wide, he wanted her?

"Do not question the Dark Lord's wishes," Rodolphus said before walking a little further into the hall. Prim felt like screaming as he came closer and closer to her hiding place. It was when he was only meters away that he turned back to his brother, "it doesn't matter anyway, we will just have to be sure that she'll be there on Saturday."

Then the sound of boots began to fade and Prim couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, but what was going on on Saturday?

--•--•--

Marlene looked around at her friends in confusion, Sophia looked like she had been crying and could, and by the look on her face probably would, burst out crying at any given moment; Prim looked like she was about to pee her pants; Tulip's eyes were virtually hearts and Phoenix was constantly owling someone.

What was up with her friends?

Sighing Marlene got up to go and, hopefully, find herself get own problem so she could be busy too.

--•--•--

"This weekend is a Hogsmede weekend and it is a very special weekend as, on Saturday, there will be a fair that all years will be able to attend," at thus announcement Prim felt her whole body stiffen. Saturday. The fair. The LeStranges.

Turning around she caught sight of Rodolphus and Rabastan's smirking faces, paling she understood what was going to happen.

A Death Eater attack.