19. A Dream In Time.

A scream was heard in the distance, a scream filled with hate and vengeance. The scream of Lord Kalcleen. What accompanied this scream was a cry, a babies cry.

The Dark Lord Kalcleen looked down at a woman with blood red hair and emerald green eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He screamed at the woman, who's eyes were centred on something he could not see, her body place and unmoving.

A raven haired infant carried on crying, a scar, shaped like lightening, forming on his forehead.

The 'Lord' shrunk to his knees, screaming out in pain every so often, leaning over a book.

"YOU KILLED ME!" He screamed at the corpse once more, raising a shaking finger.

Then, he looked straight up, straight at somebody who he knew was watching this. The book's title 'The Faye's Curses of Life' written on the front.

The man began to madly cackle, "you see what it cost dear Morgana? You see what it cost her? If you use that curse you will die to. DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'LL BE DEAD TOO! JUST TO SAVE SOME BRAT!" He pointed a shaky figure at the wailing baby before laughing manically once more.

It was then that his eyes changed to look at something only he could see, that his body went cold and unmoving, that he slumped to the floor.

The words 'you'll die too' were echoing all around as the infant continued to scream.

1382 years into the future Primrose Evans woke up with a flash.

"You'll die too," she spoke before clasping once more onto the bed.