Jane and the almost argument

"Carson, get up," my mom shakes me off of the bed. She laughs at my shocked reaction.
"Really?" I asked I
"Sorry," she says wile trying not to laugh at me.
"It's not that funny," I say with a slight attitude.
"If Jack were here, you'd laughs at yourself, so why do you have an attitude when I do it?" She asks with not a trace of happiness in her voice or on her face.

"Mom." I sighed, "Jack... he means a lot to me. You know that. I guess I can laugh at my self around him because he has done more embarrassing things than I have because I try around him. Sometimes I think I try too much."

"Sweetie..." my mom smiles and sits on the bed. " something like this happened to me when I was younger. His name was Ezera. Believe it or not, he was my new music teacher. And me and him secretly dated. When we felt it was time to tell my parents, they were understanding. They didn't yell, however, the did make us break up. Carson, I want to be able to laugh with you and be the understanding parent I had when I was your age."

"Mom....." I waited a few moments to gain the courage to ask this. "Do you want to meet Jack?"

Her eyes were filled with happiness. "That would be amazing," she smiled and hugged me happily.

"Want breakfast?" She asked wile still smiling.

"That would be amazing," I smiled as she got up, and held out her hand to help me.

Later that day I was at the park, debating whether to call and tell Jack about my mom. Soon, I decided against it. I looked up at the kids playing at the park, their mothers, some laughing, some slightly annoyed at their disobedient children. Maybe this could be me at one point in my life. Maybe I'll be with Jack. I smiled at the thought. Or maybe, I'll find myself in someone else's arms at night. The thought slightly made me upset. I pushed these feelings away, in the back of my mind.

Soon, as the sun was going down, a girl, a little older than me, was standing beside me.

"Is this seet taken?" She asks gesturing to the bench I was currently on.

"Oh, um.. no," I said nicely. As she sat down in noticed her features. She had crimson red hair, slightly tan, she had blue-green eyes, with a nose ring. The definition of beautiful. Just by sitting with her makes my self esteem suddenly fall tremendously.

"I know this is awkward, but your Carson. Right?" Her soft voice ringing like bells.

"Um, yeah. That's me," I smiled.
"Okay, um... you know Jack?" She asked as If she already knew that answer.
"Yeah?" I asked more than stated.
" he's my um... brother. He tells me so much about you. For years now, your all he talks about," she says as he smile becomes slightly bigger.
" all good I hope," I said half heartedly.
"Well, let's just say, he even makes your flaws sound perfect." she says, "I know this is awkward but I has to meet you. Everytime I ask to meet you, he changes the subject.
Sorry if I bothered you. "

"Oh, don't be silly. You didn't bother me at all." I said, with a smile on my lips.

"Well ive got to go, but I'll see you later?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said as I got up the same time she did. She smiled and walked straight into the woods. I turn and walk home smiling.

When I walk in, mom was setting the table.

"Oh, hey sweetie. Have a nice walk?" She asked.
"Yeah, I really enjoyed it," I reply as she pulls out the seet for me to sit down.
" that's great," she says as she makes me a plate of Alfredo and sets it in front of me.
"Thanks," I said as I begun to eat.

Dinner goes by silently. When I get up to wash my plate, mom looks at me.

"Maybe you should invite him to dinner sometime?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll see when he's open to come," I said. When I got done with the dishes, I dried my hands and hugged my mom. "I have a ton of homework to do and I'm really tired," I say ed as she let go of me.

" Okay sweetie, goodnight," she says as she does her dishes. I go into my room. And-as I said before- I start on my homework.
I get half way through and there's a slight knock on my window. I jump, but soon recover and I unlock it and Jack is standing there, with a wide grin. He climbs in and sits on my bed, looking down at my homework.

"Ouch, Algebra. I'm so sorry," he says with sincerity in his eyes.

" I've fought worse battles," I say as I sit down beside him, and continue to do my homework. I feel his gaze on me the entire time. It's not uncomfortable when he begins to play with my hair, twirling a curl in between his fingers.

When. I finish, I get up and put all of my homework away, as I climb in my bed, I look down and I'm still in my skinny jeans and shirt. I sigh.
"Hey, Jack? Can you turn around?" I ask.
"Why?" He asks genuinely confused.
" I need to get dressed and you can't leave, my mom's here." I sayed.

"Of course," he says as he stands from the bed and turns towards the wall. After making sure he wasn't looking, I pulled out a pair of Nike shorts and one of my new Nike sports bras, and put them on. "You can turn around now," I say to Jack.

He turns around his eyes connecting to mine almost like it's a routine. I lie down the same time he does, I rest my head on his muscular chest, as he rests his arm around me.

"Jack?" I ask.
"Yes Carson.?" He asks almost scared of what I'll ask.

"Do you see a future with me?" I asks. Once it leaves my lips I suddenly get nervous feeling, afraid I won't get the answer I was hoping for.

"Yes, I do. But I know better. It won't work out. When you find out what I am, and what I've done." He shakes his head, "You'll think differently of me, Im almost sure of it."

" You don't think I can see past them? Do you really think of me as one of those girls that will just pin point every mistake you've ever done?" I ask, slightly hurt. I sit up and look at him.

"You don't understand," he shakes his head.

" If I don't understand, then show me. Jack, you mean to much to me for me to just leave you," I say.

"Carson, it's going to kill me when you realize I'm no good. I was stupid enough to think I might actually have a chance. It was selfish of me to waist your time on someone like me," he says.

"Calling it a waist of time is just a plane crime- I'm not going to say anything else, because if I do then, one of us might get hurt. I don't want to fight," I say as I lay on the other side of my bed, giving him room.

And yet again, I spend my night dreaming of the man with the pointy nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I think This Is my longest Chapter yet. Thank you all for everything. And Jane is on the side. :)
~Dulice