"No... I'm just not used to this." I say looking away as I blushed.

"You're adorable." He grinned pulling me in for a tight hug.

"And you're a moron. Stop calling me that."

"I will when you stop calling me a moron." He says trying to negotiate.

"Well in order to stop calling you that you'd need to stop being one." I point out smartly.

"You're a real smartass, you know that, right?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Of course I know that. It's my favorite hobby."

"More like your second talent." He sighed causing me to smirk.

"Why thank you."

"Alright lets get going." He said holding out his hand for me to take.

It was a depressingly quite walk that would usually have me wanting to crawl out of my own skin but I found it peaceful. It was soothing like a tune on the piano only better. The only thing that'd make this moment any better would be for 'Chasing Cars' to start playing. I glance up at Darren who was staring down at me with a small smile plastered on his face. I smile back and give his hand a light squeeze being careful not to hurt his hand with my newly found strength.

We got to school safely and entered the front doors to find a very quite Garrett punching a big mouth Chris. I quickly ran over to get Garrett off Chris while Darren got Chris up in an arm lock to keep him from punching anyone.

"Stupid faggot, I'll kill you!" Chris spatted while Garret glared at him. I could tell Garrett was pissed but about what?

"The hell did you say to him?!" I yelled shooting him a warning glare.

"I said he's a stupid fag!"

"No shit Sherlock. I heard that loud and clear. I meant what did you do to piss him off?" I asked feeling Garrett struggle to get out of my grip, wanting another go at him.

"I didn't do anything!" He exclaimed.

"Fucking liar! You confessed to fucking my sister! You fucking ass!" Garrett screamed causing me to flinch at his surprisingly low voice. Yes, I've never heard him talk but I guess that's because I didn't use the 'pissing him off' technique.

"She wanted it!"

"Fucking liar! She said you forced yourself on her!" He shouted with tears brimming his eyes.

"Garrett, go to class." I tell him.

"But, he-"

"I know very well what he is capable of. Now go calm the fuck down while I take care of the rest." I glare at him letting him know to listen. He hesitantly leaves leaving me and Darren to take care of Chris. I walk towards him and tell him in a whisper, "I won't forgive you if I find proof you're sexually harassing other people."

"So it's fine for you to be my little whore." He smirks causing me to laugh.

"Curious but you do know my boyfriend is the one holding you right?" I grin pointing behind him causing Chris' smirk to fall and his face to go pale. "I won't punch you for your sickening words since I hate fights but I can't promise Darren feels the same. So shut your mouth and be a good little dog, okay?"

"Fuck you."

"Keep dreaming."

"Keep your mouth shut Chris before I break both of your arms. And I mean it." Darren threatened as he let Chris go pushing him away from him.