Chapter Eighteen

Rose's POV
I sat at the Tardis console, watching as the Doctor ran around, smacking stuff. Isabelle was with Clara and Jack, who had agreed to watch her so that we could have a day out. It had been two years since Luke and Alexis had gotten married, and six since the Doctor and I had gotten married. It wasn't really a secret that Alexis was worried that she couldn't have any kids. We accidentally went to Raxicoricofallopatorius, and got abducted by the Slitheen. We blew them up, and then headed for a nice place. We went to the Singing Towers, a week after the restaurant was opened. We had a balcony table, where we could see the whole canyon. It was amazing. He squeezed my hand, handing me a small box.

"What is this?" He smiled, standing it and opening it. I felt something cold on my neck, and I looked down. A beautiful pink and yellow rose.
"Do you like it? I got it in a bazaar on Barcelona. The Tardis made sure there was nothing dangerous in or on it. I thought of you when I saw it, and I'm rambling again." I grabbed his hand, kissing him.
"I love it. But I love the one who gave it to me a bit more." He kissed me again, sitting back down.
"And yes, I am aware of Alexis's fear. Luke came to me, said his mum told him to ask me for advice. Why, I don't know, but she did." I chuckled, squeezing his hand across the table.
"It's alright. Alexis is worried, but I'm sure she is able." He nodded vigorously.
"She can. I had the Tardis check. She can, it's just not working out right now. Now, shall we head on back? Sarah Jane said we need to be back there in ten minutes." I smiled, taking my husband's hand. Tonight would always be a night to remember.

Alexis's POV
I picked up the small envelope, heading inside. I saw Luke was already in there on the couch. This was going to be fun to do. I'd give to a regular doctor this afternoon, Martha Jones, or Martha Smith. Her surname was Jones, married name Smith. She had figured out why I'd been sick for the last week. I opened the door, heading in. I had already told Sarah Jane, who was the only one there, other than Clyde, Rani, and little Maria. I stood in the entryway, hands on my hips, and took a deep breath. This would require a bit of acting to not smile.

"LUKE!" He jerked up, a look of almost terror on his face, and came over.
"Explain." He looked confused, and I practically dragged him into the kitchen, trying not to smile. As I shut the door, I winked at Sarah Jane, who smiled.

"Lexa, what's going on? What did I do?" I pretended to be upset, pulling out the envelope, and tossing it on the table.
"What did you do?! You got me pregnant, that's what you did!!" He looked shocked, trying to talk. Then, he realized what I'd said.
"Lexa, I thought I- Wait, what?!" I smiled, opening the envelope and showing him the ultrasound pictures.
"I'm about six weeks pregnant. We're going to have a baby. We're going to be parents." He kissed me, and then he placed his hands on my stomach. I could tell he was still in awe of the fact that we were going to be parents. We went back to the front room, where Clyde and Rani looked a little nervous about what was going on there.

"It's alright you guys. I was poking a bit of fun at him. It's actually good news." Clyde looked confused, and I paused the envelope to Rani. She peeked in, and laughed, handing it back.
"Congratulations! Do you know how far along you are?" I smiled, and Luke answered.
"About six weeks. And no, we don't know gender." Clyde looked up, shocked.
"What, you're gonna have a baby? That's great, man! Congratulations!" I smiled, and Luke squeezed my hand. Then, mum, dad, Clara, Jack, and the kids came in. I smiled, standing, and Sarah Jane slipped to the kitchen with mum to get the food. When they came back in, Luke stood.

"Well, for the people who weren't here earlier, we have an announcement." Mum looked at me, a hopeful look on her face. I decided to cut him off, and I said it.
"I'm pregnant." Mum laughed, hugging the two of us. Jenni looked at me, confused.
"What? What is that?" Everyone laughed, and I knelt down beside her.
"You remember when your mum had baby Elisabeth?" She nodded, confused.
"Well, I'm going to have a baby. But I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I hope it's a little girl. My brother is annoying." James glared at her, and other chuckled.
"Well, the baby is going to be sweet either way." She hugged me again, running off to play with James, Isabelle, and Brooks. Gracie and Robbie had just arrived, with little Isaac. I went over, hugging her.

"Well, if it isn't Gracie. How are you?" Gracie smiled, hugging me back.
"Pretty good. How about you?" I smiled.
"Doing alright. And if you still have them, would I be able to possibly use some of your baby clothes?" She looked confused for a moment, then realized.
"Yeah, but why- Oh! Congratulations! When are you due?" We got our food, sitting down in the garden.
"20 December. I might have a Christmas baby." She grinned, nearly spilling our plates as she hugged me.
"Again, congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Luke! I still feel awful for what I did back when....when my dad was around. I was shoving my conscience to the back of my mind, ignoring it." I squeezed her hand gently.
"Hey, it's alright. We moved past that, and I forgave you. He had been lying to you, and you didn't know any better." She smiled weakly, and Robbie came out, beckoning for us to come back in. We went back in, and after dinner, biscuits, and much more laughter and talking, we all headed back to our homes. I sat on the couch, and Luke sat down beside me.

"I'm glad things worked out, with this at least." He whispered, hugging me. I smiled, hugging him back.
"Me too. Do you think we should start deciding on names, don't you?" He chuckled, and I smiled again. It seemed like things were going pretty well.

Author's note- Hello! So, the actress that played Rose Tyler is Billie Piper, and she is a British pop singer. I'm running out of questions!! Ahhh! Alright....Who played Luke Smith? Thanks again for reading!