Chapter Six

A/N- Hey y'all! Dedication goes to @messenger237 for getting half the question right, David Tennant's natural accent. The correct answer is...Scottish! A couple other things he was in include Broadchurch, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and the BBC'S Hamlet. Watch the video before you read this chapter....SO important....Enjoy, and don't you dare blink.

Alexis's POV
I last in bed, shaking. I was leaving for Winter Quay in a couple minutes, and I could hear mummy pacing in the hall, and dad was talking to her quietly. I had my stuff in my duffel bag. Mummy and dad knew I wanted to find my mum, so they were supportive of me doing this, so long as they heard from me every once in a while. I slipped out, hugging them, and I headed out the door. I called a cab, and gave them the address across the street. We got there fifteen minutes later, and I watched the cab drive off before I went in. I saw the police box in a front room, so I went and knocked. I wasn't sure how it had gotten inside, but oh well. I didn't get an answer, so I tried to open the door. No luck. I shifted my duffel bag, and headed on. I found a lift, and stepped in, and to my surprise, it moved. When it stopped, I stepped out, and I started down the hall. I opened a door, and I saw an old man lying in the bed. His eyes opened, and locked with mine.

"You shouldn't be here. You have to go, now, before they find you. Go. Run, and you better hope they don't catch up to you. Just go, and don't blink." I caught my breath.
"Weeping Angels. Am I right?" He looked confused, so I explained.
"Statues. Statues of angels that are crying, but when you look away, they move. Am I right?" He nodded, coughing.
"So you know about them. Good. Then you might just survive. Run for your life, and don't look back." The lights flickered, and I nodded, taking off down the hall. I headed for the lift, but there was an angel in the lift, so I went for the stairs. There were angels on the stairs, but that didn't bother me. I jumped, landing with a painful thud. I tried to stand, but couldn't. Broken leg. I winced, and waited, letting a bit of my regeneration energy mend the bone, but I kept my eyes on the stairs. My leg healed, well, mostly, but I got up, heading for the police box. This time, I wouldn't take no for an answer. I pounded on the door, screaming.

"Doctor! Doctor, open the door! Please! Someone! Help me! They're coming! The angels are coming! Help me! Doctor!" I turned around, and there was an angel right there. I gasped, looking right at it. I knew not to look it in the eye, but I couldn't do this forever. I screamed again.
"All right, Doctor! You told me to come, so if you want me to come, open the door, or this angel is going to get the both of us, and mark my words, I'll let it get to you!" At that, the door swung open, and a strong arm pulled me in, slamming the door behind us. I sighed with relief.

"Thank you Doc-" I stopped. There was a young woman there, with a blonde ponytail, black skinny jeans, and an olive green t-shirt.
"You're not the Doctor." She laughed, offering her hand.
"No. The Doctor is my slightly mental father. Jenny. Nice to meet you." I smiled, shaking her hand.
"Alexis. But you can call me Alex or Lex. Just don't call me Lexis or Lexi. Those were the pet names the woman who stole me used." She chuckled.
"Sounds good. Alright then, Alex, you want to meet the rest of the Tardis's crew?" I shrugged.
"Sure. Is there a place I can put this?" I asked, gesturing to my duffel bag. She grinned.
"Yeah. If you stay, would you want to share a room with me? I like roommates, and dad gave me bunk beds." I grinned. I liked her already.
"Love to. Lead the way." Just as I said that, the Tardis shifted back and forth.
"Shoot! The rest of them caught up! One minute." Jenny ran around a console, smacking buttons and levers, and I heard that beautiful sound again. The whooshing.
"There! That should do the trick! We are going to London, England, 2012. Sound nice?" My jaw dropped. Not only was this thing bigger on the inside, it could travel in time! She laughed.
"I'll take that as a yes. C'mon. They're waiting for us." I followed her, and we stopped at a room with a set of brown beds, stowing my bag in there. From there, we headed to several different rooms. One had a pool, then a garden, library, jungle, complete with monkeys in banana trees, then we went to the infirmary. Still no luck. Jenny growled.

"Why can they stay in one place? I told him, I'm going to need them to be somewhere we can find them easily, but no! They just have to run off." I chuckled.
"How many are there?" She poked her head in another room, groaning.
"Four. Two guys, two ladies, not including the two of us." I chuckled.
"Food." I said, and she gave me a confused look.
"Food? Why do you say that?" I chuckled.
"Men like their food, so they could be somewhere like a kitchen, and besides, it's time for supper." As soon as I said that, our stomachs growled in unison, and we laughed. We walked into a kitchen, and u saw four people at a table and they all turned to us when we walked in the room. Two of them, the one I remembered as Clara, and another, also with brown hair, sat beside each other, and he gently kissed her, while the Doctor shook his head and the other woman. She, I recognized, and she recognized me.

"Alexis? Its you! Alexis!" She flew towards me, and I towards her. I buried my face in her chest as she hugged me.
"Mum!" I sobbed. I couldn't believe this.

Author's note- Hello whovian marshmallows! And yes, Captain Jack and Clara are now a thing! If u don't like it, deal with it. Also, Alex found her mum! Quiz time again! What is the name of the blonde haired woman in the video up top? First one to get it right gets a dedication! Love u guys! - Christianwhovian