Chapter Three

The Doctor's POV- yeah, I did that. Won't happen too often, hopefully, unless you like his POV. Please tell me if you do.

Clara is insane, and that girl that we met made no sense. At. All. She wore gallifreyan clothes, but her parents are human, and I had told her to meet me at Winter Quay. Really strange. Even stranger was that Rory and Amy are her foster parents. I punched the Tardis console, a bad habit that my last face had given me. Clara popped up from the other side if the console.

"Oi, you! Stop that! You're the one that told me to respect it 'cause it's a living thing, so you have no right to punch it!" I grinned at her, pushing buttons, and I started playing some random radio station that I picked a signal up on. I cut it off, because it was a love song. Something about dancing and a girl telling a guy to be quiet??? I don't care. I put the Tardis on autopilot, and went to the library, where I had a photo album of every one of my companions. Sarah Jane, Martha, Amy, Ace, you name them, they have an album. My favorite two were one with a dark green leather cover, a small glass globe with a multicoloured cloud inside etched and her name in silver calligraphy in the front. Jenny. My daughter, who took a bullet for me on Messilaine, when General Cobb tried to shoot me for restoring peace between human and Hath. Then, there was the dark red leather book, with a rose etched in the front and her name in gold calligraphy on the front. Rose Tyler. My first companion since the time war, and the first person I loved since the time war. I missed her so much, and hearing that girl's name, and seeing how much she looked like Rose pulled the scab off and poured lemon juice on the wound. It's been four hundred years for me, and I still love her. Most people, it takes five of six months to get over a lost love, but it's been four hundred years. I wasn't going to move on. I knew I couldn't see her again, but I still hoped. Clara popped her head through the door.

"Doctor, were you planning on landing?" I shook my head no.
"No, I thought a nice cruise around the milky way would be nice. Why?" She grimaced.
"Well, according to the Tardis database, we are ten hundred years from my year, and we are on some place called Messa... messy-lane." I shot up, shoving the book back on the shelf.
"Messilaine? Is that what it says? Messilaine?" She nodded, looking confused. I shot out the door, only pausing to make sure Clara was following, and I ran smack into a soldier I quite recognized.

"Blimey! Cody, is it?" He looked at me shocked, and then grinned.
"Doctor!! Been awhile! How long's it been for you?" I gestured a little with my hand.
"Ehhh, four hundred years, give or take. Still peaceful?" He nodded.
"Except for the incident two weeks ago, where Jenny nearly killed Cobb for saying we would've been better off if you hadn't come. She whaled on him, and we had to hold her back. Cobb committed suicide yesterday, though." I nodded slowly, blowing on my forehead.
"O-ookay. Where'd Jenny go?" He shrugged.
"She said something about the past....twenty-first century, I think." I spun around, grabbing Clara's wrist and dashing for the TARDIS. I slammed the door behind me, and danced around the console, slamming leavers and smacking buttons.
"Doctor! Where are we going?!" She shouted over the engines. I grinned at her.
"Twenty-first century!! I've locked onto Jenny's location in time, and we are gonna find my daughter!!"

Author's note- Hey, sorry it's short, I've been crazy busy lately. Enjoy, and there will back several Tenrose mentions in here.....