Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god" I heard Ally say. I looked back at her to see what she is freaking out about. "Look behind you" she told me. I turned back around to see Chris Brown walk in. I have to be dreaming. I used to have big crush on that man and Ally still does.

"Aye happy birthday my man!" Chris said loudly as he got closer to Justin.

"Hey man! Thank you!" Justin said as they dapped each other up. "Thanks for coming Bro"

"How can I miss it?" Chris joked with a laugh. Justin turned back to look at me and smirked. Oh no. He knew about my liking for Chris Brown.

"I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Jamie" Justin said as he took a few steps until he was next to me again.

"I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to meet you" Chris said to me.

"It's nice to meet you too" I said with a smile. I hope no one notices how nervous I just got. I've never met a celebrity. Especially one I used to fan over. And well besides Justin, but to me he's just Justin, not a celebrity.

"We actually just wrote a song together" Justin told us.

"Oh that's amazing" I said back smiling. I can't believe this is my first time hearing about it.

"Hey, I gotta go say hi to others because I also just got here, but enjoy the party, man. We will talk later" Justin said to him.

"Of course, bro. Im going to grab a drink" Chris said before walking away. Justin grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"You guys better have fun. You deserve it" Justin said as he looked at the boys and Ally. "Also they won't check IDs here just letting you know" I looked at Chaz and Ryan who got very excited to hear that.

"You coming with me?" Chaz asked Ryan. Ryan laughed and nodded.

"Alright we'll meet back up with you guys" Ryan said to us.

"I guess I'll go babysit" Ally said with a laugh then started to follow them to the bar. I faced Justin and he grabbed my hand.

"You ready to meet a lot of people?" He asked me.

"I hope so yeah" I joked and we both laughed. He winked at me as he squeezed my hand.

***

After almost an hour of greeting people with Justin, we finally finished and got to eat something. It has been so much fun so far. I'm not sure where Justin is because he went to find Scooter to talk to him. I looked around and my eyes landed on Justin across the room talking to Scooter and some other man. I watched as Justin listened to what the man says and nods. He really is the most attractive man I have ever seen. It's like I can't look away. He smiled at something that was said and I couldn't help, but to smile. His smile makes me smile.

"You guys look so happy" I heard Patties voice. I looked over to see her now standing next to me. She was looking over at Justin then looked back at me.

"We are" I said back to her.

"He really is so in love with you, Jamie. He is all about you. The way he talks about you, for the past five years, as been the cutest thing ever. And now that he realized he is in love with you, he's always going on about how you're the love of his life and he will do anything for you. He truly believes you're his world" She told me. I felt butterflies in my stomach hearing that.

"I love him with my whole heart. You really raised an amazing person. He is so kind and a gentleman. He really does treat me like a princess" I told her and she smiled wider.

"I hope he does" she said and I nodded. She opened her mouth to talk again, but Justin walked up to us. "Hi sweetheart" Pattie said to him.

"Hi" he said with a big smile. "Are you guys having a good time?" He asked us. I nodded.