Epilogue

Song of the Day: Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin

       Morgan and Carter headed inside of the office with Ellie still asleep in Carter's arms. Reid had went and got his, Carter's, and Morgan's bags, so they didn't have to worry too much about that. Anyhow, they loaded it all on the private plane and waited to board.

      Soon they boarded and Carter laid Ellie in a more comfortable position on her chest. Reid sat next to her, as Morgan and JJ sat in front of them.

"Ellie is adorable." JJ said, and she smiled.

"Thank you." Carter replied, looking down at her daughter.

"We didn't get to tell you guys earlier, but Carter and I found a young girl, about seventeen I think, and she had been shot by the unsub. Anyway, she was in labour and the ambulance wasn't showing up fast enough, but the baby was coming in the next couple minutes. I rushed around and got towels, but too soon it was time. Guess who delivered the baby." Morgan began, causing the other agents to look over at him.

"You." Rossi said, as he sat close to the group.

"No, actually it was Spike. She did, and she did amazing." Morgan complimented, and she smiled.

"Yeah, and the girl named her baby after me." Carter said, as Morgan looked over ar her.

"I thought the baby was a boy." Morgan said, confused.

"It is, that's why it's name is Spike Carter." Carter replied, and he chuckled.

"Oh, that's cool. Did she tell you this?" JJ asked, and Carter nodded.

"Yeah, right before leaving to the hospital." Carter answered, and everyone smiled.

     Ellie moved a small bit, but was still asleep. Everyone smiled at how cute Ellie was while she was sleeping.

"What are you going to tell her about us?" JJ asked, causing Carter to look over at her.

"Oh, I'm going to tell her that you are all her aunts and uncles." Carter answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"What about Reid?" Rossi asked, and she chuckled.

"Tell her to call him whatever she wants, once I tell her him and I are together." Carter replied, and Rossi nodded.

"You're going to tell her?" Reid asked, seeming to be a little nervous.

"Yeah, why not? I mean, she'll find out sooner or later." Carter answered, and he sighed.

"Oh, yeah. I guess you're right." Reid replied, and she smiled.

        She nodded her head and laid her head on his shoulder. He laid his head on top of hers and they both soon fell asleep. Morgan, JJ, Rossi, and the others looked at them in complete awe. Morgan and JJ took pictures, and Morgan sent them to Carter, who had her phone on silent. She would see the pictures when she woke up.

      Morgan and JJ knew this was definitely the start of one of the best things to ever happen to both Reid and Carter. They just knew it was going to be good for both of them...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

A/N: sorry this one is so short. I hoped you would like it anyway.

Question of the Day: what did you think about this book?

      I thought it was good. Especially since I have awful memory, and I go through and read the books, and be like wow this is good who wrote it. Then I'll look and it's me. I feel stupid afterward too, but it's funny so....yeah.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment&
Share!

-Youngblood Xxx