Chapter 5

Song of the Day: Sweet Dreams by Beyonce

       Agent Carter had fallen asleep after what felt like a week. Not only did Carter fall asleep, but so did Reid. They both fell asleep sitting on a couch in the office, trying to figure out what could possibly be the connection that could solve the case, or to find out exactly who the unsub is without much connection. Either way, they wanted answers fast. As Agent Carter was sleeping, she began to have a nightmare about her past.

Dream

     Agent Carter  was walking back to her dorm. It was quite late, 1 o'clock in the morning her phone read. She was exhausted from work, and she needed as much sleep as possible, being that she had class early the next morning. As she was walking the path towards her dorm, she heard someone following her.

'Probably another person racing to their dorm' she thought to herself, trying to stay calm.

      As she kept walking, she felt someone put their hand over her mouth. She wanted to scream, but there was no use. This person's hand was firmly on her mouth. The person tied a gag around her mouth, and had her arms tied to where she couldn't get away. She could only struggle a bit , but not much.

       The person who did this to her was a guy she never seen before. That night, when she was supposed to be able to go home, sleep, and wake for school with enough energy to do it all over again, she was raped.

End of dream

       Agent Carter shot awake panting for breath. She looked beside her and saw that Reid was still asleep. She sighed, happy that she didn't wake him, but did realise she caught the attention of her friend and team mate, Derek Morgan. He stood from his seat and walked over to her.

"Are you alright?" He asked, causing her to nod

"Yeah, just a nightmare I presume." She replied, and he frowned.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, causing her to shake her head.

"No, uh, but I think we've been looking at the case all wrong." She answered, causing his eyebrows to scrunch in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked, as she sighed.

"I mean, what if the case isn't about what happened to the unsub, but what happened to someone they cared about?" She suggested, and he nodded.

"Good idea. That actually sounds better than what we originally thought." He replied, a thoughtful tone in his voice.

"Let's tell the team." She stated, standing up from her spot next to Morgan.

"Good, but first you have to wake Reid." Morgan replied, looking over at the sleeping agent.

       She nodded her head and watched as Morgan stood up and walked away after smiling at her. He went and told the team to meet up, as Carter contemplated on how to wake Spencer.

      Finally she just decided to shake his shoulder lightly and wait for him to respond. It took a minute, but he finally opened his eyes and looked over at her.

"Hey Spence, we need to go talk about the case." She said, and he nodded.

"Alright." He replied sleepily, as he stood and followed behind her.

        The duo walked in the room and sat down in their seats. As soon as they were settled, Penelope popped up on the screen.

"Hello my lovelies." Penelope greeted, a smile kn her face.

"Hey, baby girl, Spike and I have made a new observation." Morgan said, and she nodded.

"Well, let's hear it." She replied, getting ready to type what she needed on her computer.

"Well..." Carter began...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

A/N:  Cliff hanger.

Question of the Day: If you like Zayn Malik, what is your thoughts on his new album 'Mind of Mine'?

      I think it's awesome. My favorite songs are Pillow Talk, Rearview, and Like I Would. Those are my favorites, or maybe Back to Sleep (remix) by Chris Brown feat. Zayn Malik, Usher, and August Alsina.

Love y'all!

Vote
Comment&
Share!

-Youngblood Xxx