HATESHIP LOVESHIP [BYUN BBEAKHYUN FF]

Then I again saw that guy in practice room when I went there with yoona.

Yoona was introducing me to fellow members.our dance team captain was Isabelle who seemed pretty nice.Then I was introduced to guys of singing team.

All were welcoming.my fear of acceptance started to ease up slowly.all hand-shook with me except the one.

"BEAKHYUN....."He noded at me and said when I was introduced to him.

Without any apparent reason my heart start speeding up even though He didn't welcome me properly.

"Seo mi......." I replied.He again noded.no words.nothing.

I was disappointed a bit.but let it pass away.

------

Two days were already gone, but that baekhyun guy hadn't even approached me once.not that I was complaining!!!But other members were so friendly.I already started enjoying their company.Things were going smooth.

They knew that I was from which school.but when I said it was because of my dad's transfer and nothing else, they pulled aside all the things and accepted me in their team.

Such nice bunch of people.....!!!!

On third day, I stayed in a practice room for extra two hours after our regular practice as interschool competition was about to held in next weekend and I really needed to do hard work if I wanted to match their tuning.

Obviously,they were all in one team from very long time.they could easily tuned up with eachother.while I was new, I had to put more efforts to prove myself.

When I was drinking water from the waterbottle which was laid down at one corner,suddenly front door opened and someone popped in.

I was shocked to see baekhyun entering in a room,and as much as I knew he also was.

"Umm....Hi..."I said finally when I sensed that he didn't have slightest plan to approch me first.

His beautifull hazel eyes grew more wider.

"Hey....still practicing?" He said after a while.

I only noded as words seemed to betray me.He already had that effect on me in these three days whenever he was around.

And then I realised that it was actually first time we were talking after that awful introduction.I saw him making fun of other guys or vice a versa.and in girls, he usually hand out more with Isabelle.yoona provided me an information that they're childhood buddies.But then also,I occasionally caught him stealing glace at me.

Not knowing what to do, I concentrated on drinking as much water as I could.

He was looking at me, amused.

I suddenly became aware of my appear.

If my lip-gloss is on the place?
What about My hair?
Shit no...!!!!!!
I can't look like zombie in front of him.

"Is everything all right? " I asked with hasitation, unconsciously running my finger through my hair.

"Actually,that....."He pointed out to the bottle which was in my hand. "Is my water bottle.I'm here to get it."He said half casually, half still amused.

I blushed hard.

The bottle belonged to him
which means his lips obviously touched this bottle whenever he drink from it.and I,before one minute was doing the same.which means we indirectly kissed.