Majorly Important A/N

My goodness. Is there any easy way to say this?

Probably not, so I'm just gonna come out and say it.

As of right now, (5/16/16) I am discontinuing this book after I finish the engagement and wedding series. I have no inspiration. I don't want to write this book anymore. I've stalled, I've come up with excuses for myself as why not to write on it. But I just can't anymore. Marvel isn't my main fandom, and I don't want to write about it.

I may even end the book sooner if I just can't pull myself out of this slump.

I'm hoping that going to see CA:CW helps, gives me the inspiration to continue... But I doubt it will.

So I'm sorry. I've set a goal to at least finish the lives you'd have with these fictional guys, and yet I can't tell myself to complete it. I'm such a disappointment, to both myself and all you lovely readers.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry, but the book is over soon.

Wow, that was really depressing. Why, past me? Why? So, as much as I want to say that the above isn't true... It is. And I am NOT a disappointment, as many have told me. I went kinda dark for the period while I wrote this update because I felt so awful... So, yeah. Book's almost over, guys. It's been a great journey, and I can't believe that in under a year, I've gotten 54k reads! That many people I've made happy. That many people I've given joy. It's been a pretty wild ride, if I do say so myself. Much love to you all!
~ Present, Happy Paige