How You Met

(A/N: So, I'm gonna be blunt here. I've never done one of these, and I've just been reading them. They're all soooooooooooo cute! I figured I'd try my hand at it. So here you go!)

Steve: You were taking a run through the beautiful streets of New York City, admiring the sights as you went along.

You faintly heard someone yell something through your earbuds. You ignored it, but he started getting louder. You plucked one out, annoyed and heard the very end before he slammed into your side at full speed, "-n your left! Oh goodness!"

Ah, so he was warning you he was running beside you so you could get out of the way. Nice job, Y/N. Real smooth, you thought.

"I'm so sorry-"

"I should've listened-"

"Are you alright?" the man asked, holding out his hand and pulling you up in one quick motion.

"I'm fine. Sorry about that," you said. It was impossible not to stare at him, he had the bluest eyes and golden hair, but really what stood out was his muscles. You felt you recognized him, but you didn't know where from.

"Your hands are pretty scratched up. You gonna be alright?" he pointed out. You looked down. They were slightly tinged red from blood and now that you thought about it, they hurt like heck.

"They'll be fine," you shrugged and got out your water bottle, pressing it against them while taking a long drink. He was still there, and you had no clue what to say.

"Soooooo... You got a name?" you asked. You had to know who this guy was.

"Steve Rogers. You are?" You nearly choked on your water. Holy crap! This was the Captain America!

"Y/N Y/L/N, and may I say, it's a pleasure to meet you, Captain."

"Please, call me Steve. I do wish we'd met under different circumstances, but if I may...? I just figured out a cell phone a couple days ago." He held out his phone, on the page for a new contact. You happily filled in your information and he filled his in, much slower than you had.

"Oh man, my timer's been going this whole time, I've gotta get going to get my miles in," you explained. The Captain waved as he ran off, saying that he'd talk to you later. You walked away in shock... Had you just become an acquaintance of Captain America? You made your way to your apartment, dreaming of the many scenarios that could happen with him.

Tony: You sat down in the crowded cafe, completely exhausted. And mad. And confused.

You had been an extremely loyal person. A kind person, why had it all happened to you?

First you wake up with your boyfriend gone, with a simple letter, saying We're done. Sorry -Darren. He was an butthead, anyways, but it still sucked being dumped. Then you do a full day of work, having to eat lunch while you worked when SURPRISE! At the end of the day, your boss fires you, with no explanation. Someone stole your keys (why only your keys, you didn't know) after you'd stupidly left them in the car, and the window was broken, too. So basically, with your newly-hotwired car, you drove for a cup of joe, and it started raining. So you got soaked, too. The day was basically a huge pile of crap combined with some annoying people and it got shoved into the depths of Tartarus.

"You okay? You look a little... Down. And wet."

"No, really? I'm wet? It's not like it's raining-" you stopped as you turned to face the man who'd spoken. It was the one, the only, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist...

Tony freaking Stark.

"Oh, my gosh! Mr. Stark! I'm so sorry. It's been a pretty awful day."

"I could change that, if you'd like," he smirked. You shook your head. He sat down in front of you. "Okay, don't say I didn't ask. So you are?"