Ya Bestie In The Group

Excluding your boy, of course.

Steve: Who else? Bucky. Steve loves him as much as he does you, so you love the Buckster, too. You wish you'd gotten to meet the 1940s Bucky, too, but you love him the way he is now.

Tony: Bruce. You wind up around him and Tony a lot, so you guys are pretty good friends. Plus, you're starting to understand science with two people there to help explain.

Bruce: If we're being serious, it's Pietro. He's just pretty darn cool, and Bruce doesn't really get jealous, since Pietro's dating Coulson's daughter. And he gives you piggyback rides- at top speed, of course.

Clint: Natasha, of course! You three are like a terrifying natural disaster, but you all get along. It works all three ways- you and Clint, Clint and Nat, Nat and you. Plus, you just need a girls' day sometimes, and Clint obviously can't give that to you.

Thor: Tony, actually. He's very interested in your powers, and you both are extremely sarcastic... What could go wrong, other than you both getting wasted? You guys like to hang out in the lab and do sciencey stuff, or, you like to watch him fail at doing sciencey stuff.

Loki: You and Clint are pretty good friends. If we're being honest, Clint is closer to you than your family, so he's like your brother. You guys hang out almost as much as you're with Loki, and you love him to pieces.

Bucky: Bucky was shocked to find out that you were really good friends with Thor. You love the rain and thunderstorms (cliché, yes, but true), and Thor is funny in ways that Bucky has accepted that he isn't. So when you need a bit of time away, you'll go to Thor's place and explain a "modern marvel."

Pietro: You actually had met Wanda before you met Pietro, and you guys got along really well. You shared many common interests, and now share Pietro, so you'll go to her when you need a friend.

(Ughhhhhh being sick. Sorry it's been so long. Guys! 5.11K!! I'm gonna die, I'm serious. Here's a cute fluffy chapter. Up next is a rant, and then I have something special planned!!! Much love.)