Hugs

(A/N: Major fluff warning. MAJOR FLUFF BEEP BEEP HOLD YOURSELF FOR PROTECTION)

Steve: Steve's hugs are engulfing and heart melting. He'll wrap his arms around you, his hands resting below your shoulder blades. Your head will lie in the crook of his neck, and your hug will last for a long time.

Tony: Tony will grab you and his hands will inch their way around you, usually resting on your butt. But the hugs are always comforting, and sometimes, he won't be like himself and he'll give you a hug like a normal person.

Bruce: Bruce never initiates the hug, but he'll always lean into you carefully and rub your back. Your head rests on his shoulder and you can just inhale his scent while you hold onto each other.

Clint: Clint doesn't do hugs often, but when he does, they're always playful squeezes. There is also the occasional side hug, but those don't happen often.

Thor: Most of the time, you feel like your ribs are in pieces and you can't breathe. He literally squeezes you with all his God strength, crushing your petite figure.

Loki: Loki always hugs you gently, strokes your hair, rubs your back, murmurs soothing noises. His hugs are the opposite of his personality. You usually hug when one of you is stressed, and it's usually you.

Bucky: He's terrified of hugging you, afraid that he'll hurt you with his arm. But you always squeeze as tight as you can, and eventually, he'll give in and lift you up, you legs wrapping around his torso.