Chapter 4

Peter's P.O.V

Felix took me aside into the forest to talk.

"What is it Felix?" I ask him angrily and irritated while looking him in the eyes.

"Why did you bring her here?" Felix say even more angry than me.

"What do you mean?" I say in confusion.

"You now exactly what I mean Pan"

"If I knew I wouldn't ask Felix"

"You promised you wouldn't bring her here, she had a family Pan then she's not lost, and I know the shadow didn't take her here"

"You know Felix, I can do what ever I want to do, why do even care so much anyway"

"That doesn't Matter, but you should know better than just taking somebody here"

"She's not just somebody, she's important"

"You still shouldn't have bring her here, she doesn't belong here, she belongs in the real world"

"Felix I think you care to much, where do you know her from"

"That doesn't matter Pan"

"Okay, but I'm going back to her and enjoy her company, aren't you supposed to hunt in the Woods for dinner by now"

"Yes Pan I get a hint" Felix say and disappear into the forest, now back to Melody.

I walk the short distance to the lake. I see something that breaks my heart. Melody is kissing another and not just any other but one of my lost boys, Andy.

After a minute of me looking at them making out Melody looks over at me and looks me in the eyes.

Melody's P.O.V
Peter looks directly into my eyes, he looked sad and angry at the same time.

He quickly fly over to us and throw Andy away from me.

"What do you think you're doing" he ask Andy that now look terrified.

"I didn't know she is with you, I'm sorry Pan"

"You better be, now go back to camp Andy"

"Yes Pan" Andy say, gets up from the water and run into the forest.

"What was that all about Pan, what's you're problem" I say angrily to his face.

"Why could you do this, how could you kiss him" I see his eyes water up.

"I don't know what you mean by that, but I did it because I wanted to. why is that such a big problem anyway?" I look him in the eyes.

"Because you're not supposed to be kissing him. You're supposed to kiss me" Peter is now really close to my face, he leans in, but I push him away.

"What are you doing Peter" I say and swim in the direction of the forest.

"What we're meant to do" I hear behind me before I walk out of the water.

I don't say anything in response I just walk back to camp. While I can hear Peter yell and scream behind me. When I get to camp I sit by the fire and dry myself. Then I got up and walk to the little house. I take some of the clothes on, that's in the closet and go outside again. I see Peter by the campfire and I walk and sit on the log in the opposite direction of him. He just look at me the whole time I sit there, it's really uncomfortable, but I pretend I don't see him.

After 10 minutes of him staring at me I walk away, I can fell him still staring. I go to the little house and close the door behind me. I lay on the bed and think for a minute or so, when I hear someone coming in the door. It's Peter, it's weird to think about, but I say Peter when I'm not mad at him and Pan if I am. He quickly makes his way into the bedroom and I stand up from the bed.

"What do you want" I say in a sharp tone.

"I don't think you should talk to Andy anymore"

"You can't just say that, I can do whatever I want to" I say angry.

"No you don't, not unless you want to sleep in the cage again, you do as I say!" Peter yelled at my face.

I didn't say another word. I just looked really scared. He looked at me with a face full of sorrow and it looked like he was going to cry, but I don't think he can cry he's evil, but I still have that feeling..

"I need to go" I said in anger and walked to the door.

"Wait Melody, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you" Pan was almost crying.

I didn't say anything and went out the door.