Chapter 1 get away

Melody's P.O.V

"MELODY!!!" my mom yells from her bedroom, shes not my real mom, i was adopted when i was one year old. i really liked my my home when i was younger, but then everything changed when my adoptive father died of cancer. My mom got a new boyfriend his name was Kyle, he does'nt like me so he beats me up and my adoptive dos'nt mother care.

"WHAT!!" i yell back i should never had yelled that. Seconds later Kyle walks into my room.

"So you want to be Cheeky, that Means a beating" he says and walks over to me.

"No get away from me you monster" i scream.

"You should have thought about that before you raised your voice against my girlfriend" he is walking closer to me.

"She's my mom she sould'nt let you do this to me" i scream when he grabs my arm.

"No she's not, youre not her real child" he yells while hiting me across my face with a flat hand.

"OWWW!!!" i cry.

He hits me a couple more times, then he walks out of the room. i get up and sit in my window. I always sit and cry in the window when Kyle beats me up or when it gets hard at times.

"I'm going" i say to myself and start to pack some stuff in my dark blue backpack, i pack some Black pants, two shirts and everything i need to survive in London. I take the Money i hide under my bed or else Kyle will steal them and use them for drugs. Then i take my Black converse and my Black leather jacket on and wait until my mom and Kyle sleeps. When i hear them both snore i go to the kithen and get some crackers, soda and Water. I walk to the bus stop that takes me to London the bus is filled with creeps like the man two seats behind me that is waring a stripper outfit and talks to himself but it's also in the middle of the night, Theres always wierd people in the middle of the night.

"finally i'm here in London" i wisper to myself.

I go Down the steet and finds a hotel to stay the night. i get my room and it's not the best but i'm okay with it, i go to the bed and puts my backpack Down beside the bed, then i lay Down the bed it is really soft and i quikly fall asleep.

I wake up by the sound of a car hoonk at another car.

I got up an put on my Black jeans, converse, jacket and a light blue croptop i took with me when i packed. I pack the rest of my stuff and pay for the room.

The streets are filled with people, but i finally make my way to a coffehop to get a cup of coffe. the lady that Works there is relly nice and my coffe i done in no time. It's really deficult to get out of the coffeshop alot of people need there morningcoffe, but i make it out the coffeshop in one piece.

"Hey wait a sec" i here a voice yell behind and i turn around. there is a boy standing right in front of me, he looks about my age he has Brown-blond hair, green eyes and a green shirt on.

"Hi, do i know you" i ask the boy.

"No but i know you Melody" he respond in a British acent and smirks.

I push him into a dark alley.

"where do you know my name from" i question him looking angry.

"Oh love, i know everything about you" he answer and smirks.

"And why do you know everything about me" i said with closed teeth.

"because i know everything about everyone" the boy smirks

I walk away from the boy and ask him.

"So whats youre name"

"you can know if you come here 9pm" he says and walks past me, but when i look behind me Theres nobody.

"Hey, where did you go" i ask.

No answer.

I got out of the alley and went for lunch, i was thinking about the boy the Whole day and when it was 8:40pm i got out of my hotel room and went to go to the alley. when i had walked about 15 minutes i heard footsteps behind me and i turned around to see three boys at about 25 years.

"Hey beautiful" the tallest of the boys sayd to me when i turned around.

I turn away Again and walk faster, i hear the boys begin to do the same so i start to run and so do they.

i run from the men in four minutets before i see the alley and hide behind a staircase. i see them run passing the alley and i wait for a minute before i go up and look for the boy that ask'd me to come here.

"You came, why?" i hear a familiar voice say behind me.

"You said i could know youre name and i'm really curious" i say with a smile on my face, i dont know why i was smiling, i did'nt smile that much but there was something about him.

"Oh yeah i said that, just take my hand and i'll show you" he smirked at me while raising his left eyebrow.

"And why would i do that?" i ask

"The same reason you came here tonight, did'nt you say you were curious?" he smirked.

"Okay" i said while reaching out for his hand, he had now also taken his hand out for my hand.

The second he takes my hand he takes his other hand and blow a kind of powder in my face, the second it hits me i fall to the ground.

"You tricket me" i sayd and passed out.

a/n hey i hope you like it it's my first fan fic so i hope it's good please leave a coment about what you think. Thanks Again - Emma