Chapter 2 Neverland & Peter

Melody's P.O.V

I woke up on the beach, the sand was warm because it was in the middle of the day. I sad up and looked around, I was on an island with a forest a 100 feet away from the ocean. The ocean was beautiful, it was all blue and clear.

"You like it" a familiar British voice said beside me.
I turn around to see the boy from the night before.

"Where am I" I ask him with anger written all over my face.

"In Neverland of course" he said while lifting his left eyebrow.

"Sure I'm in Neverland, so when is Peter Pan going to save me from my kidnapper"I said in a ckeeky tone.

"That will be difficult for him at the minute" he said with a smirk.

"Sure, can I make an appointment for a meeting with him at 3pm tomorrow" I said in a serious voice, but at the same time making a funny face.

"You could ask him" he says and smirks.

"So where can I find this Peter Pan" I ask.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself I'm Peter, Peter Pan" the boy smirks.

"Sure and I'm a purple unicorn and if you say the magic word I will puke rainbows" I say sarcastic.

"I can prove it" he says

"Then prove it" I almost yell at him.

"So take my Hand and I will prove to you that I'm right" he say.

I take his hand and he lifts me up on my feet, then he takes some green powder and sprinkles it over us.

"Are you ready" he asks me.

I just nod and I feel my feet lifting.

"Arhhh put me down" I scream over the tall trees we we're about 200 feet in the air.

"Okay" Pan says and drops me in mid air.

"Arhhhh HELP ME!!!!" I scream for me life, while my long brown hair flies around my face.

"Do you believe me now" Pan asks me while falling with me, but he seemed relaxed and happy.

"Yeah I believe you, please get me down" I yell at him.

He takes his arms around me and I take my legs around his stomach, while I put my face in his chest.

We quickly get down in the middle of a clearing When I jump of him I start screaming at him.

"WHY WOULD YOU DROP ME IN MID AIR I COULD HAVE DIED, ARE YOU CRAZY" I yell.

I yell at him a couple minutes, then I sit down on a big rock that lay beside me.

"Come on Melody we just had some fun" pan smirks at me.

"THAT WAS'NT FUN PAN THAT WAS DANGEROUS" I yell back at him.

"If you're gonna have that tone the hole time you can live in one of the cages" pan says mad.

"Rather that then live with you" I said.

"Okay, FELIX!!" Pan yell at the opposite direction of me.

Not even a minute after a tall, blond haired guy with a hood on comes out of the forest.

"Yes pan" Felix say.

"Take this girl to the cages" Pan says to Felix.

"Sure" Felix smirks.

Felix grabs my arm and pull me through the forest to a cage.

"Go in" Felix says after opening the cage.

I go in the cage and lay down, there's not much space so I have to take my legs to my chest.

It's scary out here all alone in the night, there's scary sounds and you can't see anything only hear.

After awhile I decide to call for Pan.

"Hey Pan let me out" I yell into the darkness.

"Yes love what is it" Pan says from the darkness.

"Can I get out, please" I ask him.

"Have you learned you're lesson of not talking back to me" he ask me.

"Yes I have learned my lesson, can I please get out of here.

"Yeah sure" Pan says and a second later I'm on the ground beside him.

"Let's go to the camp" Pan says and follow me to the camp and in to his house right outside of the camp.

"We're can I sleep" I ask Pan.

"In the bed of course" he respond like I'm stupid.

"Okay, so we're will you sleep then" I say pointing out I'm not stupid.

" in the bed, it's what it's made for" he again says like I'm stupid.

"Are we going to sleep together" I ask him.

"Do you see another bed" he responds.

"Okay, you don't have to get angry" I say to him.

He then turn to me and push me against the wall.

"I said, not that tone or you will go back to that cage"

Pan gets really close so were almost check against check, then he starts talking into my ear.

"Do you understand me Melody" he says out from his teeth that are now closed.

"Yes" I say quiet.

"Yes, what" he again says with closed teeth, waiting for an answer.

"Yes I understand" I say while looking at the floor.

"Good, now go to bed I'll come later I have to do something first" Pan says and walk out the door.

I go to the bed and take of my clothes, I didn't get my backpack with all my stuff, so I didn't have sleepwear, I had to sleep in my bra and panties. After taking my clothes of I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep after half an hour I got up and walked out of the door and looked at the stars, they were more beautiful in Neverland because there were no lights or lamps. I just sat there for an hour, the stars always made me feel relaxed.

After an hour or two i finally went inside and went to bed.

A/n thanks for reading I hope you like it and leave a comment about what you think. Glad you wanted to read it -Emma